D&D 4th Edition Red, Taran, Orim you're up[IC -D&D 4e: Forgotten Realms-] A Paid Trip to Spellhold - Page 16

+ Log in or register to post
Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Ignore FreeXenon

Immarael (Male Eldarin Sorcerer 1)Init: 9; HP: 26 Def: 12 - 12/12/16

Immarael moves next to the building where he will have direct line-of-sight to both assassins (forward 2 and down 2) - apparently drafting and trying to get a feel for the rhythm and synch of his new companions' flow in combat.

His eyes take in the thugs' positions and focuses on the one working his way down the alley, and he ignites the magic in his blood calling forth malicious fey energies to manifest around the farthest thug (A2), and he is able to manifest the same energies around the other one (A1), but their resolve to their mission and tight planar boundaries prove stronger than his magic.

[OOC: Chaos Bolt: rolled an 8 (11 vs will) to hit primary target, and a 9 (12 vs will) to hit the secondary target.

Holy crappy rolls!! Arrrggghhhhh!
    ]

Novice (Lvl 1)

Ignore Tiali
    Slim continues his attack on the would-be assassin. Sit still, ye fancy moves don't impress no-one... He calls on the powers of his Ancestral Spirit, and beckons it to unleash its fury on the Assassin.

OOC: everyones AC, Fort ref and will are all +2 until the beginning of my next turn.

combat
    Encounter: Call to the Ancestral Warrior: 1d10 + wis mod to target creature, allies adjacent to Spirit, gain +2 to all defenses (AC, fort ref will) until end of my next turn.
    combat

Roll Lookup
    d20+2 = 22 (nat 20) to hit, d10+4 = 9 damage.

Roll Lookup
    Crit not confirmed. d20+2 = 11
    Tiali (Pheonix7273@hotmail.com)

TO MY PLAYERS AND GMS: Due to unforseen circumstances, I will not be able to update my games for a while.

"Light a man a fire, and keep him warm for a day... Light a man on fire, and keep him warm for the rest of his life."

(OoC: 4e nO Crit confirm I thought? You just do max damage no?)

I aim to misbehave
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

Ignore Keia
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamaru View Post
    (OoC: 4e nO Crit confirm I thought? You just do max damage no?)
    OOC: Correct, simply max damage on a nat 20 (plus extra dice iffrom a magic weapon).

Novice (Lvl 1)

Ignore ukingsken
    ooc
    Are we going to continue rocking these assassins? Lol although I completely understand, unexpected interruptions as my life has been crowned king in that department. I'll just keep checking
    2+2=4 Fate is certain.
    LEB Judge Circa 2009

My Chracters
    L4W Characters

Vashik One Eye
    Verrigath Hazzire (Pending Approval)

LEB Characters

Cleaver d'Deneith

Other Characters

Orim Tyudik

Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

Ignore Voda Vosa
    OOC: I have the update ready, as soon as Imageshack lets me upload that damn map I'll post it, sorry for the delay.
    Visit The Link Village of Voda Vosa in the RG for complete game links, and stuff!

Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

Ignore Voda Vosa
    INITIATIVES & STATUS

22 Sovelis (-6 dmg, slowed)
    21 Orim (-15 dmg. Dazed, Save ends)
    20 Assassin 1 (Down)
    20 Assassin 2 (-12 dmg)
    18 Slim
    15 Red
    12 Gredel (Spent AP)
    9 Immarael

Assassins defenses

I thought this would help fluffing up the text of your actions.
    AC 18
    Defensas
    Will 14
    Ref 17
    Fort 15

Soveliss shakes off the effects of the assassin's poison, he can only hope the cowled wizard had the same luck. With his mind clear, he jumps into action, targeting the already surrounded assassin and delivering a deadly precise cut with his blade, spraying the spiritual bear with blood.
    Orim makes the man i front of him yelps in pain as well, when his fullblade cuts air and flesh in a cold blooded attack.
    The assassins still standing, and not in the worse of shapes, counter-attack!
    The one in front of Orim, takes a step back, and charges, punctuating the avenger in a key point of his anatomy, the stroke hit a nerve and the deva felt stunned and dazed suddenly. Taking advantage of his adversary's condition, the nasty fellow shifts back, and runs towards Soveliss, flanking with his comrade. Thinking quick, the other killer attempts an sneaky attack, but is barely reflected by the eldarin's nimbleness.
    The dwarf calls upon the primordial forces, unleashing the raw power of his spiritual companion, and bolstering his new allies.
    The bear roars and hits the assassin with his huge clawed pawn.
    Red stood still for a moment, but a close watcher could tell how she was frowning, each time more, anger growing in her heart, until with an earth-shaking scream, released a flashing bolt of fury, that got the assassin fully in the chest.
    The bad guy is barely standing now, ripped by the bears claw, cut by Soveliss sword, whacked by Gredel's ... massive piece of wood... and blasted by the red haired elf. Although, he manages to avoid another deadly blow from the shifter, but Immarael's magic graces him, catching him off balance. The assassin blinks quickly and repeatedly, and falls to his knees, and then to the ground, lifting a small cloud of dust.

Map

OOC

I lost the roll's links. Sorry there.
    Visit The Link Village of Voda Vosa in the RG for complete game links, and stuff!

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Ignore FreeXenon

Immarael (Male Eldarin Sorcerer 1)Init: 9; HP: 26 Def: 12 - 12/12/16

Immarael moves forward 2 to be just behind the spectral bear and unleashes a psychic assault on the remaining thug (if still standing). A cacophonous wave of fey rage and bliss assaults his mind causing a little blood to come from his ears. (I am hoping to nudge him into unconsciousness so that we may interrogate him later)

[OOC: Bedeviling Bolt (Roll 21 for 12 dmg Psychic)]
    Last edited by FreeXenon; Friday, 12th June, 2009 at 06:04 PM.

I aim to misbehave
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

Ignore Keia

"Red" (Female Elven Invoker) Init: 15; HP: 23 Def: 16 - 14/15/12

Her anger unabated, Red followed through with another blast of light from the sky. The bolt struck true . . . another impact against the assassins.

OOC
    Standard action: Avenging Light. Wisdom vs. Fort 1d20+4=18 - Hit for 1d10+4=14 radiant damage on A2.

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast