Red, Taran, Orim you're up[IC -D&D 4e: Forgotten Realms-] A Paid Trip to Spellhold

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Immarael (Male Eldarin Sorcerer 1)Init: 9; HP: 26 Def: 12 - 12/12/16

Immarael moves next to the building where he will have direct line-of-sight to both assassins (forward 2 and down 2) - apparently drafting and trying to get a feel for the rhythm and synch of his new companions' flow in combat.

His eyes take in the thugs' positions and focuses on the one working his way down the alley, and he ignites the magic in his blood calling forth malicious fey energies to manifest around the farthest thug (A2), and he is able to manifest the same energies around the other one (A1), but their resolve to their mission and tight planar boundaries prove stronger than his magic.

[OOC: Chaos Bolt: rolled an 8 (11 vs will) to hit primary target, and a 9 (12 vs will) to hit the secondary target.

Holy crappy rolls!! Arrrggghhhhh!
]

Tiali

First Post
Slim continues his attack on the would-be assassin. Sit still, ye fancy moves don't impress no-one... He calls on the powers of his Ancestral Spirit, and beckons it to unleash its fury on the Assassin.

OOC: everyones AC, Fort ref and will are all +2 until the beginning of my next turn.

[sblock=combat]Encounter: Call to the Ancestral Warrior: 1d10 + wis mod to target creature, allies adjacent to Spirit, gain +2 to all defenses (AC, fort ref will) until end of my next turn.[/sblock][sblock=combat]

Roll Lookup
d20+2 = 22 (nat 20) to hit, d10+4 = 9 damage.

Roll Lookup
Crit not confirmed. d20+2 = 11
[/sblock]

ukingsken

First Post
[sblock=ooc] Are we going to continue rocking these assassins? Lol although I completely understand, unexpected interruptions as my life has been crowned king in that department. I'll just keep checking ;)[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
[SBLOCK=INITIATIVES & STATUS]
22 Sovelis (-6 dmg, slowed)
21 Orim (-15 dmg. Dazed, Save ends)
20 Assassin 1 (Down)
20 Assassin 2 (-12 dmg)
18 Slim
15 Red
12 Gredel (Spent AP)
9 Immarael
[/sblock]
[sblock=Assassins defenses]
I thought this would help fluffing up the text of your actions.
AC 18
Defensas
Will 14
Ref 17
Fort 15
[/sblock]

Soveliss shakes off the effects of the assassin's poison, he can only hope the cowled wizard had the same luck. With his mind clear, he jumps into action, targeting the already surrounded assassin and delivering a deadly precise cut with his blade, spraying the spiritual bear with blood.
Orim makes the man i front of him yelps in pain as well, when his fullblade cuts air and flesh in a cold blooded attack.
The assassins still standing, and not in the worse of shapes, counter-attack!
The one in front of Orim, takes a step back, and charges, punctuating the avenger in a key point of his anatomy, the stroke hit a nerve and the deva felt stunned and dazed suddenly. Taking advantage of his adversary's condition, the nasty fellow shifts back, and runs towards Soveliss, flanking with his comrade. Thinking quick, the other killer attempts an sneaky attack, but is barely reflected by the eldarin's nimbleness.
The dwarf calls upon the primordial forces, unleashing the raw power of his spiritual companion, and bolstering his new allies.
The bear roars and hits the assassin with his huge clawed pawn.
Red stood still for a moment, but a close watcher could tell how she was frowning, each time more, anger growing in her heart, until with an earth-shaking scream, released a flashing bolt of fury, that got the assassin fully in the chest.
The bad guy is barely standing now, ripped by the bears claw, cut by Soveliss sword, whacked by Gredel's ... massive piece of wood... and blasted by the red haired elf. Although, he manages to avoid another deadly blow from the shifter, but Immarael's magic graces him, catching him off balance. The assassin blinks quickly and repeatedly, and falls to his knees, and then to the ground, lifting a small cloud of dust.

[sblock=Map]
primerabatalla.jpg
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]
I lost the roll's links. Sorry there.
[/sblock]

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Immarael (Male Eldarin Sorcerer 1)Init: 9; HP: 26 Def: 12 - 12/12/16

Immarael moves forward 2 to be just behind the spectral bear and unleashes a psychic assault on the remaining thug (if still standing). A cacophonous wave of fey rage and bliss assaults his mind causing a little blood to come from his ears. (I am hoping to nudge him into unconsciousness so that we may interrogate him later)

[OOC: Bedeviling Bolt (Roll 21 for 12 dmg Psychic)]

Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
"Red" (Female Elven Invoker) Init: 15; HP: 23 Def: 16 - 14/15/12

Her anger unabated, Red followed through with another blast of light from the sky. The bolt struck true . . . another impact against the assassins.

[sblock=OOC]Standard action: Avenging Light. Wisdom vs. Fort 1d20+4=18 - Hit for 1d10+4=14 radiant damage on A2.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases