Red, Taran, Orim you're up[IC -D&D 4e: Forgotten Realms-] A Paid Trip to Spellhold

Rathan

First Post
Gredel moves around his companions to slither in next to A2 as he tries to club him as well into the dirt! Swing hard overhead Grendel nearly takes the assiassins head off as he allows Orim to take a much needed breather!

Take your last breath foul assassin and given unto my friend Orim a moment of rest!" Grendel shouts as his blow connects! Grendel then turns to Sovelis and gives him an inspiring word of hope!

Soveliss my dear friend... snap out of it and may thy wounds be refreshed with healing energies!" Grendel adds as he moves to help out his comrades as best he can...

[sblock=Actions:]
Move Action: Moving into the square north of A2
Standard Action: Using Healing Strike (Divine, Healing, Radiant, Weapon)
Standard Action Melee weapon
Target: One creature
Attack: Strength vs. AC
Hit: 2[W] + Strength modifier radiant damage, and the
target is marked until the end of your next turn. In
addition, you or one ally within 5 squares of you can
spend a healing surge. Attacking A2: 1d20+6=21, 2d4+3=6 Orim spend a healing surge!
Minor Action: Using Healing Word (Special - Divine, Healing)
Minor Action Close burst 5
Special: You can use this power twice per encounter, but only
once per round. At 16th level, you can use this power three
times per encounter.
Target: You or one ally
Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an
additional 1d6 hit points. Soveliss... spend a healing surge + 1d6=5![/sblock]

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
As soon as the assassin reieves another hit, he let loose his sword, and kneels before our heroes.
"Mercifull warriorss, don't kills me, pleass! Don't kills Shamass!" he yelps, lowering his head, and putting his hands behind it, as re repeats the last sentence, closing his eyes.

OOC: Speeing thigs up a bit, haven't heard from Kamaru.

Rathan

First Post
Grendel notices the mans attempt at surrender and tosses hands in the air... his head cooling a bit as his more refined side takes over once more.....

"my friends! the man has asked for a parley! Lets spare his life for his information.... he must have something to offer we ladies and gents! the shifter speaks clearly and loudly to his companions noting his more gracious side and listening to reason.. for now...

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Filas gots yours maps, we had no choice but to do this, chief threaten us with death, and death to our children and wives!" Shamass says, desperate. He points to his fellow corpse, and a close examination reveals the papers among his clothes, stained with his own blood.

Rathan

First Post
"Chief?.... what kind of being are you?... you speak very funny as well... show thy-self to me... the shifter ordered as he moved to remove the assassins helm and anything covering his face to get a good look at what this assassins race was....

Voda Vosa

First Post
The shifter lifts the man's hood, revealing a human of harsh features, some teeth lost, and others in the same way. He is not the sharpest of sorts, but he is definitely a human, maybe a tribesman, for his features. "Me isa human, not speak nice though... You don't kill, right?"he says closing his eyes a little, as fearing for another whack from the shifter's club

Rathan

First Post
Who hired you and why exactly did you try to murder our employer my good simple sir? the shifter asks completely avoiding the mans question about not hurting him again until he's answered all the questions he and his companions have for him.....

Voda Vosa

First Post
Reluctant to speak, the man gigles a bit before confesing. Perhaps the now more sensitive and civilied Gredel gave him some sort of safe sensation. "I dinna wanna kills him, but he wont let go of map! Chif gave us order, you surely know chie..." but the man never finished the word, he just stared at Gredel, without blinking, holding his breath and frowning. Shamass manages to emmit a low agoinc sound before he drops to the ground, his face of pain hits the dirt, and his lifeless body raises a small cloud of dust.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases