Red, Taran, Orim you're up[IC -D&D 4e: Forgotten Realms-] A Paid Trip to Spellhold

ukingsken

First Post
We all face judgement for our actions, whether by my hand or simple divine will.

Seeming quite pleased with the outcome, Orim twirls his blade to clean it of gore, sheathes it, and stands protectively behind Red.

Rathan

First Post
Grendel blinks.. then blinks again as he racks his own brain trying to figure out what the assassin meant by 'you surely know chief.....' did he actually mean his own shifter chieftain sent these assassins to kill his employer... or did he simply mean Gendel would know what a chieftain is being part of a tribe and all.... slowly Grendel went over his mind concentrating.. looking for answers in the assassins words...

[sblock=Skill Rolls]1d20+4=6 (Perception), 1d20+9=22 (Insight) to figure out what the assassin meant by his words to the cleric...[/sblock]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
"Red" - Female Elven Invoker

Red

"A fitting end perhaps . . . but something we should have been in control of," Red offered. She checked the body to see if there was any residual magic on him, and, if so, what it was.

OOC: Making a religion (for a divine source) and/or Nature (for poisons and whatnot). to determine the cause, and perhaps the source.

Voda Vosa

First Post
The shifter finds out something sprouting from the assassin's neck, a little needle, just when Red approaches and kneels next to it, her soft hands felt the needle in the man's neck as well. Her intuition tells her the man has been poisoned by that dart, although the elven woman can't grasp the nature of the poison.

[sblock=Gredel's insight]
The man was clearly someone from other regions, amn is well known for it's slaves. Although the man mentioned a chief, a tribal leader figure, he might be referring to the leader of the organization he was in. He's clothes didn't look much like those of a tribesman, neither did his methods. He's willing to speak (which led eventually to his demise) was clearly different from the thugs planting the bomb, as far as you can tell, he was telling the truth, and that's why he was poisoned to death[/sblock]

ÖOC: Nest time make some rolls Keia please.

ukingsken

First Post
His soul will find judgement on the fugue plain. Let us concern ourselves more with the threat presented here and now.

Orims sword is again in his hand, eyes darting side to side, searching for the source of the dart.

[sblock=Perception]
Perception (1d20+4=11) So I guess I'll use my passive of 14 hahaha[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Orim sees nothing (even using his passive perception, lol), just common folk, going and coming, just a few concerned in the blood spilling that have just take place on the street. There is one thing out of place that he notices: A tall elf, surrounded in some sort of mysticism, that watch the scene from a safe distance.

[sblock=Taran the elf druid short trip]
After leaving the peoples you found with your brother, the two of you walked outside the city. Twiixt and you had always had those differences in opinion you just couldn't understand! The young shifter was eager to go back to the forest, but also eager for you to stay and retrieve the piece of strange plant. You were wiling to return home as well, and wanted nothing more to do with this foul city, full of corruption and defilers.
Grunting you walked into the city again, you knew what was your duty with your people and the forest, and if that ment go inside that nest of rats, you were up to it.
You followed your former group, which proved difficult in the alleys and streets of Alkathla, but finally, you found them. They were in company of others you knew nothing about, and standing in front of the corpses of to roguish like humans. As you step out of the alley, you felt the darting glance of the Deva, who watches intently in your direction.
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
"Orim, it's me, Taran. I have rethought my reaction. Can I still travel with you?" Taran asks. He sounds a bit uncertain and embarrassed for having to bet someone.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Taran
Perception: 21 Insight: 14 Low-Light Vision
AC 16 Fortitude 12 Reflex 14 Will 15
Hit Points: 31/31 Bloodied: 15
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 7 Surges per day: 9/9
At-Will Powers: Wild Shape, Chill Wind, Savage Rend, Storm Spike
Encounter Powers: Elven Accuracy, Darting Bite
Daily Powers: Faerie Fire

[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

ukingsken

First Post
Any assistance is welcome. Now we must be decisive, lethargy breeds wickedness.

Sheathing his sword once again Orim resumes his ready stance behind Red.

Walking Dad

First Post
Taran nods and looks hopefully at the others.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Taran
Perception: 21 Insight: 14 Low-Light Vision
AC 16 Fortitude 12 Reflex 14 Will 15
Hit Points: 31/31 Bloodied: 15
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 7 Surges per day: 9/9
At-Will Powers: Wild Shape, Chill Wind, Savage Rend, Storm Spike
Encounter Powers: Elven Accuracy, Darting Bite
Daily Powers: Faerie Fire