Red, Taran, Orim you're up[IC -D&D 4e: Forgotten Realms-] A Paid Trip to Spellhold

Rathan

First Post
Grendel looks at the comer and with his rather animalistic appearance the next words out of his mouth may seem a bit.... strange to the new fellow...

Right... welcome aboard.... Taran was it?... righto my good chap.... any friend of Orims is welcome with me... are you injured, do you need a bit of healing my good man?" the shifter uttered as if he'd stepped out of the forest yet had a proper education at a large cities public school.....

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Immarael (Male Eldarin Sorcerer 1) Init: +2; HP: 26 Def: 12 - 12/12/16

Immarael, having been quiet for some time, looks a bit stunned at all of what has happened. His has spent most of his time directly warring with goblinoids and not having to deal with such subterfuge and under-handedness.

"At least we have the map." Immarael chimes in.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
"Thanks, but I'm unhurt. You are a shifter, like my brother. Do you speak to the spirits, too?" Taran asks the shifter, strangely calmed by his savage appearance.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Taran
Perception: 21 Insight: 14 Low-Light Vision
AC 16 Fortitude 12 Reflex 14 Will 15
Hit Points: 31/31 Bloodied: 15
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 7 Surges per day: 9/9
At-Will Powers: Wild Shape, Chill Wind, Savage Rend, Storm Spike
Encounter Powers: Elven Accuracy, Darting Bite
Daily Powers: Faerie Fire

[/sblock][/sblock]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
"Red" - Female Elven Invoker

Red

"It was definitely poison . . . by a dart to the back of the neck," Red reported, glancing around for any possible suspects. Hearing about their goal . . . the map, Red glanced around for it, ready to take it up in hand.

OOC: Perception check: 1d20+6=25

Rathan

First Post
"surely not my new friend.... I myself am a devote worshiper of the nature deity Melora..... some call her a spirit in her own right but I feel she is more a belief that lives on within all of her followers... and when she needs to be seen she takes the forms of great beast of phantasm and mystic prowess.... I am a cleric of her natures clarity and fury I am!" Gendel announced with great enthusiasm for his love of his Goddess and her gifts of divine awe inspiring power!

Voda Vosa

First Post
Red retrieves the map from the body of the other assassin, although bloodstained, it's quite legible. The elven maid also found a small bag of gold pieces, with almost 50 coins of pure gold in it.

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Immarael (Male Eldarin Sorcerer 1) Init: +2; HP: 26 Def: 12 - 12/12/16

"Our enemy is resourceful and persistent.

We should probably hurry back to see if the Cowled One has survived. If not, we may want to make our way to Spellhold, in spite of not having their sponsorship, so we can put this to right.

Whoever this is that does not want this to happen is nefarious, and needs to be put in their place.
" The Eladrin says rather annoyed at the spate of violence that has become of his time in Amn.

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: I assume you head back to the house? I'll want to know who is still with us at this point. I know Rathan, FreeXenon, Keia, ukingsken and WD are here, but haven't heard from Kamaru or our thin dwarf.

ukingsken

First Post
Orim follows Red back into the house.

Let us examine the map, maybe it will have some clues about the assassins. If not we have other avenues to examine.

Walking Dad

First Post
Glad that the others accepted him, Taran moves quickly by their side.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Taran
Perception: 21 Insight: 14 Low-Light Vision
AC 16 Fortitude 12 Reflex 14 Will 15
Hit Points: 31/31 Bloodied: 15
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 7 Surges per day: 9/9
At-Will Powers: Wild Shape, Chill Wind, Savage Rend, Storm Spike
Encounter Powers: Elven Accuracy, Darting Bite
Daily Powers: Faerie Fire