Red, Taran, Orim you're up[IC -D&D 4e: Forgotten Realms-] A Paid Trip to Spellhold

ukingsken

First Post
If the boat departs tomorrow, we should retire. Even divine mandate cannot sustain us indefinitely.

Orim looks back and forth, watching the companions and Red in specific to see how they feel about this.

Rathan

First Post
Yes rest would be prudent.. I must concur with Orim my friends.... mayhaps we should ask the cowled one for lodgings then? the priest asks as he looks about to his companions for agreement....

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: So we have Keia, Ukingsken, Rathan and WD? At this point I'll want to know if you want me to recruit more players, or get rolling to the main course of the adventure with you my friends. Ukingsken you can make a character of your own at this point if you want, he'll join either as another mercenary, a member of the ship's crew or something else you can come up with. I'll npc Orim for rp sake if you choose to make a new character.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
OOC: I'm here . . . as for recruiting - I'm fine with either running as is, or adding, whatever you need.

ukingsken

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I'm content to go ahead as is. With the bit of redesign I did to Orim, he's almost the exact character I had originally planned as my second in L4W anyway so I will stick with him. Besides I'll have fun metting out divine justice!

As for moving on or recruiting, I'm perfectly fine continuing along without more recruitment so long as it wont make our chances of surviving so low as to be frustrating. I like a challenge![/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases