Red, Taran, Orim you're up[IC -D&D 4e: Forgotten Realms-] A Paid Trip to Spellhold

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Red, Elven Invoker 1

Red

Red barked orders as best she could, though she didn't anticipate the wave that hit her in the face, momentarily disorienting her.

[sblock=OOC]
Perception Check: 1d20+6=21 + from Group awareness for a total of 22.[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
With Taran's help, Red is able to see where is she going, and stretch her arm to be catch by her elven comrade. Both elves seek shelter from the hurricane winds.
As they get to safety, their eyes catches the captain, trying to hold his first man, that's hanging unconscious from the side of the ship, balancing over the mortal waters. The elderly captain wont last much longer.

OOC: Still waiting for Orim. Red and Taran can attempt another skill, to help out the captain. Try something physical this time =)

Walking Dad

First Post
Taran uses his innate elven dexterity to maneuver to help the captain.

[sblock=OOC]
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2202051/Acrobatics (1d20+3=18)

Also my allies gain a +1 to perception checks because of Group Awareness

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Taran
Perception: 21 Insight: 14 Low-Light Vision
AC 16 Fortitude 12 Reflex 14 Will 15
Hit Points: 31/31 Bloodied: 15
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 7 Surges per day: 9/9
At-Will Powers: Wild Shape, Chill Wind, Savage Rend, Storm Spike
Encounter Powers: Elven Accuracy, Darting Bite
Daily Powers: Faerie Fire

[/sblock][/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Taran helped out the captain to pull up his first officer.
Once the sails are secured and most of the crew safe, the captain orders "Now! Quickly, all of ye under the deck!" At his command, the sailors walk down the stairs to the ship's cabin and quarters. Only you four and the captian where outside, when all the sudden, a strong wind made one of the row boats to fly over your heads, and crash to the deck, crushing the wood planks.
You didn't give it much importance, since the deck remained intact, but when you saw something moving among the rubble and the broken planks, you stayed watching. You see a strong built man coming out of the row boat's remains, apparently not knowing where he was. He looked by, until he saw each of you, he took a step back.

Stasi had been on that row boat since the moment the ship took of from the amnian capital. He had nowhere to ran, just the sea promises places that can't be so easily accessed by the shadow thieves. Not knowing what was he getting into, the warrior jumped into the row boat, thanks to a sailors distraction, and remained there, hiding beneath the covering blue cloth.
He did fall asleep before the storm was spotted in the horizon, and stayed that way most of the time, until a thunderstruck finally took him out of his lethargy. But he was just trying to figure out what was happening when he was thrown head up to heals, landing on a rather solid surface.
When he finally collected himself and stood up, he was faced with a spooky captain and a set of four adventurers.

Durlak

First Post
Stasi looks a little afraid to the crew, he is wet and his black hair sticks to his face. His wealthy clothes are full of filth and he has clearly seen better days. He reaches to his weapons, a longsword and a shot one, but gazing with his brown eyes he sees he is clearly outnumbers and he desists. He starts speaking in full voice to make himself heard over the raging storm. His voice is deep and with a clear athkatlian accent. “I’m guessing you are wondering why I’m here. Well, Tymora hasn’t favored me this time, actually it’s been quite some time since I have any luck. My name is Stasi, son of the merchant Sandor and all I wanted to do is to get away from Athkatla for some time as the Shadow Thieves want my head on a stick. I heard you are headed to Spellhold, and that’s not the place I had in mind when I decided to board and hide in this ship.”

Walking Dad

First Post
"Ok, nice to meet you and all, but we shall share stories under deck!" Taran says, looks at the captain and starts to move downstairs.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Taran
Perception: 21 Insight: 14 Low-Light Vision
AC 16 Fortitude 12 Reflex 14 Will 15
Hit Points: 31/31 Bloodied: 15
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 7 Surges per day: 9/9
At-Will Powers: Wild Shape, Chill Wind, Grasping Claws, Flame Seed
Encounter Powers: Elven Accuracy, Cull the Herd
Daily Powers: Faerie Fire

[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Red, Elven Invoker 1

Red

Red nodded her thanks to Taran, any words she offered lost to he winds and rains. Seeing the captain in his dilemma, Red motioned to Taram then headed over to help as she could. Physically activity was not usually one of her strong suits, but the elven woman felt it was more important to try than to leave the captain for dead.

OOC: Acrobatics: (1d20+3=14). Apologies for the delay - having real problems getting onto the site for some reason.

ukingsken

First Post
[sblock=ooc] Also sorry for the delay. New job, then a promotion.[/sblock]

Rushing forward across the deck, Orim intends to help Red drag the captain across the deck.

[sblock=Actions]1d20+1=6[/sblock]

Just as he begins his mad dash across the deck, the ship heaves with a mighty wave and Orim falls flat on his face, unable to do anything but watch as Red stumbles to the Captain.

ukingsken

First Post
[Sblock=Indeterminate Hatus]

Hey all,

Bad news in my world. I've been served court papers by my sons mother and am going to be investing a lot of time in that the next few months. I feel super bad for leaving so many people hanging but I cant afford not to.

I hope you all understand me and will have room in the community for me when I come back. NPC my characters out as needed and feel free to email me for any info I have reference my two running adventures.

Once again sorry so much.

Ukingsken[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases