D&D 4th Edition Red, Taran, Orim you're up[IC -D&D 4e: Forgotten Realms-] A Paid Trip to Spellhold - Page 8




+ Log in or register to post
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 240
  1. #71
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Voda Vosa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    10,746

    Ignore Voda Vosa
    OOC; Waiting for Julian and For Soveliss, if he wants to change something due to the map dispositions. I didn't add the +2 to initiatives before. It's corrected now.
    Visit The Link Village of Voda Vosa in the RG for complete game links, and stuff!

 

  • #72
    (OoC: I still go on 5 though I added mine in already to my init)

    Same Dialog
    Soveliss would make use of the fact the two men probably didn’t know who he was and Gendel shouting out to draw their attention to rush the two. Soveliss would shout back as he rushed the two attempting to provoke them, “You two ugly blokes seem to draw trouble.” Drawing his sword Soveliss would alert the group as he pressed forward “We should hurry up otherwise we might get reported for ‘disturbing the peace’ or the Cowled Mages might pop up. Box them in... and don't kill them.” Killing the two quickly flashed into the Eladrin’s mind until he remembered he needed answers plus he didn’t want to get brought in for murder in this town, maiming them for the sake of stopping a crime seemed still plausible though. Aiming to knock them unconscious or into submission instead he would make note of the building they were trying to enter and check to see if either of the two were bleeding or if it was from a ‘victim’ they had encountered along the way in case it came up later as to what they were doing.


    Actions: Depending on how things pan out since I go last, if T1 is still alive and in range for me to attack (without taking an attack of opportunity):
    I'll move to intercept and attack with Lead the Attack L1 Daily Power. If they are still alive and Orim is in range Commander's Strike on Orim so he can attack (double attack roll thingy apply?).

    If T1 is dead I'll move to T2 and attack with Lead the Attack don't know if that would be with combat advantage though with Grendel on the other side.

    OoC
    Lead the Attack: 1d20+7 → [16,7] = (23) If it hits damge: 1d8+4 → [6,4] = (10)
    Last edited by Kamaru; Friday, 24th April, 2009 at 09:03 AM.

  • #73
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Voda Vosa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    10,746

    Ignore Voda Vosa
    The battle starts quickly. Red hampers the movement of the lookout tug, while the other avoids the spell. He is not so lucky when he faces the cold deva, that cuts his flesh with his sharp blades. After that, the sorcerer blasted his mind with chaotic energy.
    The shifter charges the other ruffian, delivering a solid hit with his huge blunt thing. Desperate, the lookout tug pierces Grendel with his sword, somehow striking an artery. The shifter feels his hands numb, and his vision blurs.
    Soveliss triumphant charge lets the lock picker in the ground, not moving, but breathing.
    The bard reacts rather slowly, just able to move and try to cut off the bad fellow's escape.

    Map


    Initiatives and conditions.
    23 Red
    22 Orin
    19 Immarael
    9 Grendel -5 Dazed
    8 Tug 2 -14 Slowed
    8 Soveliss
    6 Julian
    6 Tug 1 Knocked out
    Visit The Link Village of Voda Vosa in the RG for complete game links, and stuff!

  • #74
    I aim to misbehave
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Keia's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    On the raggedy edge
    Posts
    8,630

    Ignore Keia

    Red, Elven Invoker 1

    Red

    Red became worried when one of the thugs lashed out, and immediately regretted going soft on the two thugs. "Desist!!" Red ordered with a thunderous blast of sound, altering her aim to concentrate on the only foe yet standing.

    ood
    OOC: Standard Action: Thunder of Judgment 1d20+4=9, likely miss. Free Action: Elven Accuracy for a reroll. 1d20+4=17 Wis vs. Fort, for 2d6+4=15 and target is dazed until end of Red's next turn.

  • #75
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    FreeXenon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Baraboo
    Posts
    3,108

    Ignore FreeXenon

    [Round 2 (19)] Immarael (Male Eldarin Sorcerer 1) HP:26 Def: 12 - 12/12/16

    Immarael walks out from the bushes and puts himself just behind and off to the side of Grendel and demands of the thug "Surrender!! We have you surrounded with no hope of escape." (attempting and untrained Intimidate: Chr vs Will: with a roll of 12) while leveling his blade to him.

  • #76
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Voda Vosa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    10,746

    Ignore Voda Vosa
    OOC: Guys? still there?
    Visit The Link Village of Voda Vosa in the RG for complete game links, and stuff!

  • #77
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Rathan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Might As Well Be Canada, ME
    Posts
    4,600

    Ignore Rathan
    Grendel shakes his head vigorously trying to shake off his opponents counter attack.... not managing to do so he spends what little time he can muster in his state taking a second to catch his breath...

    "Woooahh.. my good chaps... I don't feel so hot... I think he struck an artery... I do think I'll be taking a minute to catch my wits..."

    Actions:
    Taking my one action for a second wind to regain 6 HP
    Characters I Play!
    Coming Soon!

  • #78
    Recap my POV
    The sounds of combat dance around Soveliss as he stills on of the thugs. He does notice Grendel doesn't look so good from the attack from the other thug.


    "He's partially right... You can always escape us in death... Unless he bring you back from the brink to do things much worse to you." Soveliss comments as he moves in closer, "Drop the sword now." Soveliss demanded before his gaze shifted so Grendel was in his view as well, "Already out of breath? You've had worse then that before, buck up I still owe you a drink my friend."

    Actions
    Move Action: Moving NE one square diagonally
    Standard Action: If the Thug tries to bolt Wolf Pack Tactics shifting someone to intercept otherwise hold attack if he's non-combative/doesn't try to escape Attack Roll = 1d20+6 → [18,6] = (24), Damage = 1d8+4 → [1,4] = (5)

    Minor Action: Inspiring Word if Grendel Needs it. Healing Surge at +6 1d6 → [6] = (6)


    (OoC: Lead the Attack was 3[W] but since I went last it was kind overkill since I wanted to go for a KO instead of a kill, as spring comes it seems we're all posting less... curse the nice weather Xq)

  • #79
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Voda Vosa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    10,746

    Ignore Voda Vosa
    OOC: Winter is coming this way. Just waiting for Julian to post the update!
    Visit The Link Village of Voda Vosa in the RG for complete game links, and stuff!

  • #80
    OoC: Is Char still here too?

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. [OOC] A Paid Trip to Spellhold
      By Voda Vosa in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 381
      Last Post: Tuesday, 3rd April, 2012, 11:44 AM
    2. [OOC-D&D 4e: Forgotten Realms] A Paid Trip to Spellhold
      By Voda Vosa in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 188
      Last Post: Friday, 16th March, 2012, 01:27 PM
    3. A paid Trip to Spellhold [RG, D&D4e]
      By Voda Vosa in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 21
      Last Post: Tuesday, 19th April, 2011, 02:07 AM
    4. A Paid Trip to Spellhold [D&D 4e]
      By Voda Vosa in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 634
      Last Post: Wednesday, 23rd February, 2011, 09:03 PM
    5. [RG][D&D 4E] A Paid Trip to Spellhold
      By Voda Vosa in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: Thursday, 14th May, 2009, 03:19 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •