D&D 4th Edition Red, Taran, Orim you're up[IC -D&D 4e: Forgotten Realms-] A Paid Trip to Spellhold - Page 9





  1. #81
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Voda Vosa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    10,907
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Voda Vosa
    OOC: No, that why I just need Julian action. He had depression problems and quit the forums for a while.
    Visit The Link Village of Voda Vosa in the RG for complete game links, and stuff!

 

  • #82
    OoC: Wait 3 leaders and a controller?

  • #83
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    FreeXenon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Baraboo
    Posts
    3,134
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore FreeXenon
    OOC: Hey! I am a striker! =) Grrrrr!!!!
    PBP Games I'm In/Run

    Shemeska's Planescape Story Hour

    And you got a sandwich out of it too. Nisha said. Our sandwiches come with attempted assassination plots. New sales gimmick!

    "Chuck Norris is the reason Ilmater suffers."
    by Simplicity in thread "Humor - Chuck Norris to be in the 4e Core Pantheon"

    "English is not nice, comfy, orderly language. As others have noted - in dark alleys, it mugs other languages and rifles through their pockets for loose grammar. Do you think that after committing such molestation that English is going to be particularly prissy about where it sticks which plural?"
    by Umbran in Non-d20 - Origin of Slang Term "Boni"? (post 24)

  • #84
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Voda Vosa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    10,907
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Voda Vosa
    Seeing himself surrounded, his friend on the ground, and his escape route cut, the tug drops his sword and raises his hands, at the same time that he kneels. "I-I surrender! Don't kill me please!" he begs pitifully. "I'll tell you everything you want, just don't kill me, yes?"

    OOC: I'm done with waiting for Julian. First battle is over. You can roll insight checks or diplomacy/intimidate to see how much info you can get out of the tug, and how good that info is. He's a tug, he'll lie to you at some point, don't you think? =)
    Visit The Link Village of Voda Vosa in the RG for complete game links, and stuff!

  • #85
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Rathan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Might As Well Be Canada, ME
    Posts
    4,600
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Rathan
    "good show my good criminal.... that would be your best course of action... now how's about you tell us why my good friend Soveliss has such interest in grilling you for information... of course unless.... you'd like more injury... or I could just refused to help your comrade there and his profuse bleeding situation......" the shifter says in his now all to predictable proper speaking tone....

    Diplomacy Check for information pertaining to what they know about Soveliss' situation (1d20+6=20)
    Characters I Play!
    Coming Soon!

  • #86
    I aim to misbehave
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Keia's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    On the raggedy edge
    Posts
    8,630
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Keia

    "Red" - Female Elven Invoker

    Red listened to what the thug had to say as others prepared to question him. She didn't have anything to say herself, but her brief time as a bar maid had improved her ability to read people . . . and she could often tell when someone was feeding her a line.

    OOC
    OOC: Insight check 1d20+9=13 lol, this might not be one of those times, however

  • #87
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    FreeXenon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Baraboo
    Posts
    3,134
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore FreeXenon

    Immarael (Male Eldarin Sorcerer 1) HP:26 Def: 12 - 12/12/16

    Being rather unaware of who these thugs are, what they have done, or why they are being hunted, Immarael sheathes his sword and listens intently for anyway that he may be able to help, hoping that his familiarity with cities will be of use.



    [OOC: First Streetwise check: 15 when needed.]

  • #88
    With few options left the still conscious thug weighed his options and dropped his sword and raised his hands and dropped to his knees. "I-I surrender! Don't kill me please!" he begged. "I'll tell you everything you want, just don't kill me, yes?"

    Soveliss didn’t drop his guard though since he had no idea if the thug still had a concealed weapon also being at waist height meant less reaction time to defend.

    "Good show my good criminal.... that would be your best course of action... now how's about you tell us why my good friend Soveliss has such interest in grilling you for information... of course unless.... you'd like more injury... or I could just refused to help your comrade there and his profuse bleeding situation......" Grendel commented diplomatically.

    ”You probably won’t tell me exactly what I want to know… We both know you’re not that trusting and you can’t truly be trusted. I don’t have to kill you to threaten you since I’m sure you’re probably a little scared. I’m not hear to hurt you or scare… I’m here to find the truth about some things. I’m going to mention some things and people and you might talk to yourself about them. Worse case scenario you’ll leave here with one less eye and be trying to fathom how to pick locks with a thumb, ring finger, and pinky. Best case scenario you get to leave with all your toe and fingers still attached. And your eyes too I guess.” Soveliss explained in an emotionless tone with his sword still draw ready to strike.

    ”I wonder if I can find someone to tell me about Perkiss.
    What ever happened to the people around him (family/friends/servants).
    What happened to his house.
    Who had it done and why.
    Where that person can be found.”
    He stated flatly.

    If the thug took too long he would comment on any gossip of thieves that had been caught and tortured recently or any mysterious deaths recently and comment about wondering if they were actually people of a ‘roguish’ variety.

    Soveliss actually wasn’t going to let the two thugs off scott free, in the end he’d knock the conscious thug out and hide him before asking the other thug the same thing after getting him to breathing normally.

    Diplomacy Check 1d20+5 → [12,5] = (17)

    (OoC: I feel kinda like a cop... a dirty one. )

  • #89
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Voda Vosa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    10,907
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Voda Vosa
    OOC: Shield-cop subtypme =)
    Visit The Link Village of Voda Vosa in the RG for complete game links, and stuff!

  • #90
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Voda Vosa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    10,907
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Voda Vosa
    "Ah.. Ah ok I'll tell ye' everythin', not... "parts de attachment" needed. We are part of the Shadow thieves, I'm sure ye' have heard about them. We were assigned to kill that Perkiss guy and his family. The old man had a debt with the guild he didn't pay in term. Life is hard ye' know.... So we killed most 'f them the other night and burned the place up, but that Perkiss wasn't among the calcined corpses. He must somehow escaped, dunno how... We were supposed to contact a wizard guy in there" the tug points at the building that they where apparently trying to brake in. "They give us that bloody useless key, that broke apart during our little encounter a moment ago" He smiles at the sword wielding eladrin "So we were trying to get in the old fashion way, when ye' came and clean the floor with 'ur faces.".

    Orin narrows his eyes "The cockroach is ... "not being honest" about something, I just can't tell about what."

    OOC: pick your skill and roll muchachos, the Deva has rolled just the insight roll you needed.
    Visit The Link Village of Voda Vosa in the RG for complete game links, and stuff!

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. [OOC] A Paid Trip to Spellhold
      By Voda Vosa in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 381
      Last Post: Tuesday, 3rd April, 2012, 11:44 AM
    2. [OOC-D&D 4e: Forgotten Realms] A Paid Trip to Spellhold
      By Voda Vosa in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 188
      Last Post: Friday, 16th March, 2012, 01:27 PM
    3. A paid Trip to Spellhold [RG, D&D4e]
      By Voda Vosa in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 21
      Last Post: Tuesday, 19th April, 2011, 02:07 AM
    4. A Paid Trip to Spellhold [D&D 4e]
      By Voda Vosa in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 634
      Last Post: Wednesday, 23rd February, 2011, 09:03 PM
    5. [RG][D&D 4E] A Paid Trip to Spellhold
      By Voda Vosa in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: Thursday, 14th May, 2009, 03:19 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •