Red, Taran, Orim you're up[IC -D&D 4e: Forgotten Realms-] A Paid Trip to Spellhold

Voda Vosa

First Post
Seeing himself surrounded, his friend on the ground, and his escape route cut, the tug drops his sword and raises his hands, at the same time that he kneels. "I-I surrender! Don't kill me please!" he begs pitifully. "I'll tell you everything you want, just don't kill me, yes?"

OOC: I'm done with waiting for Julian. First battle is over. You can roll insight checks or diplomacy/intimidate to see how much info you can get out of the tug, and how good that info is. He's a tug, he'll lie to you at some point, don't you think? =)

Rathan

First Post
"good show my good criminal.... that would be your best course of action... now how's about you tell us why my good friend Soveliss has such interest in grilling you for information... of course unless.... you'd like more injury... or I could just refused to help your comrade there and his profuse bleeding situation......" the shifter says in his now all to predictable proper speaking tone....

Diplomacy Check for information pertaining to what they know about Soveliss' situation (1d20+6=20)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
"Red" - Female Elven Invoker

Red listened to what the thug had to say as others prepared to question him. She didn't have anything to say herself, but her brief time as a bar maid had improved her ability to read people . . . and she could often tell when someone was feeding her a line.

[sblock=OOC]OOC: Insight check 1d20+9=13 lol, this might not be one of those times, however :)[/sblock]

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Immarael (Male Eldarin Sorcerer 1) HP:26 Def: 12 - 12/12/16

Being rather unaware of who these thugs are, what they have done, or why they are being hunted, Immarael sheathes his sword and listens intently for anyway that he may be able to help, hoping that his familiarity with cities will be of use.

[OOC: First Streetwise check: 15 when needed.]

Kamaru

First Post
With few options left the still conscious thug weighed his options and dropped his sword and raised his hands and dropped to his knees. "I-I surrender! Don't kill me please!" he begged. "I'll tell you everything you want, just don't kill me, yes?"

Soveliss didn’t drop his guard though since he had no idea if the thug still had a concealed weapon also being at waist height meant less reaction time to defend.

"Good show my good criminal.... that would be your best course of action... now how's about you tell us why my good friend Soveliss has such interest in grilling you for information... of course unless.... you'd like more injury... or I could just refused to help your comrade there and his profuse bleeding situation......" Grendel commented diplomatically.

”You probably won’t tell me exactly what I want to know… We both know you’re not that trusting and you can’t truly be trusted. I don’t have to kill you to threaten you since I’m sure you’re probably a little scared. I’m not hear to hurt you or scare… I’m here to find the truth about some things. I’m going to mention some things and people and you might talk to yourself about them. Worse case scenario you’ll leave here with one less eye and be trying to fathom how to pick locks with a thumb, ring finger, and pinky. Best case scenario you get to leave with all your toe and fingers still attached. And your eyes too I guess.” Soveliss explained in an emotionless tone with his sword still draw ready to strike.

”I wonder if I can find someone to tell me about Perkiss.
What ever happened to the people around him (family/friends/servants).
What happened to his house.
Who had it done and why.
Where that person can be found.”
He stated flatly.

If the thug took too long he would comment on any gossip of thieves that had been caught and tortured recently or any mysterious deaths recently and comment about wondering if they were actually people of a ‘roguish’ variety.

Soveliss actually wasn’t going to let the two thugs off scott free, in the end he’d knock the conscious thug out and hide him before asking the other thug the same thing after getting him to breathing normally.

Diplomacy Check 1d20+5 → [12,5] = (17)

(OoC: I feel kinda like a cop... a dirty one. :eek:)

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Ah.. Ah ok I'll tell ye' everythin', not... "parts de attachment" needed. We are part of the Shadow thieves, I'm sure ye' have heard about them. We were assigned to kill that Perkiss guy and his family. The old man had a debt with the guild he didn't pay in term. Life is hard ye' know.... So we killed most 'f them the other night and burned the place up, but that Perkiss wasn't among the calcined corpses. He must somehow escaped, dunno how... We were supposed to contact a wizard guy in there" the tug points at the building that they where apparently trying to brake in. "They give us that bloody useless key, that broke apart during our little encounter a moment ago" He smiles at the sword wielding eladrin "So we were trying to get in the old fashion way, when ye' came and clean the floor with 'ur faces.".

Orin narrows his eyes "The cockroach is ... "not being honest" about something, I just can't tell about what."

OOC: pick your skill and roll muchachos, the Deva has rolled just the insight roll you needed.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases