[OOC-D&D 4e: Forgotten Realms] A Paid Trip to Spellhold

Rathan

First Post
@FreeXenon and Kamaru: I also could have known you both in some way as well... my longtooth tribe in my background were nomadic in the region of the eladrin forests and a small mountain chain just below it... I'm sure it's possible with all that wandering my character has done that we could have met for trading purposes while moving around.... let me know if either of you are interested in twining histories....

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
@Rathan: I do not think it will work for my character so much. I have put myself from Evermeet, which is actually in the Feywild, until I came to Toril, so my time here is small compared to you natives.

FreeXenon

Switching Nature for Stealth

I am going to switch Nature back to Stealth, and change my background just a smidge to reflect him seeking solitude in the city and not in nature. This will also help to keep me out of trouble and to hide myself when the Cowled Wizard's agents come a knocking.

Kamaru

First Post
@Rathan I didn't grow up among eladrin but in potunk smallville. But adventures & dungeons makes strange bedfellows I guess.

@Free I guess except if we're in a town so uptight about magic I think Fey Step isn't used so excessively since perception would be possible 'maigc' use and we just look like eladrin... I have no idea how paranoid they are in this town though. Other then that it sounds fine. I'll write an extra blurb in my background after I post here.

FreeXenon

Usage of Eladrin Fey Step in the City?

That is a good question for Voda Vosa:

What is the perception of the use of Eladrin's Fey Step?

Since there are a plethora of Eladrin here and Fey Step usage should be fairly common place. I am thinking that there is not really a public hatred of magic per se, it is more of a political and power control sort of thing with the Cowled Wizards being in charge, but I may be wrong.

By virtue of the Cowled Wizards influence, a dislike for non-Cowled Wizard Arcane magic could have pervaded the society especially when they are so nonchalant in throwing spells around and catching innocent bystanders (and property) in the wake.

Last edited:

FreeXenon

@Kamaru: It turns out that my we are starting at the moment that I arrive in the city and get my butt handed to me, so it is not going to be possible to intertwine our histories there...

Voda Vosa

First Post
In the campaign guide doesn't say anything about creatures special abilities being suppressed by the cowled wizards, and personally I think that the organization doesn't care about that, as they don't care other creature's special abilities.
So I say yes, use fey step as often as you can and want, there will be no badies saying nothing about it =)

Shadowsong666

First Post
Hi everybody. :)
Just a short question out of 100% interest.
You aren't full, are you? :D
*starts rolling some dice in his head*

Just started to read the game intro and found 7 character intros and the the thread here was talking about 8 players. ;)

Did i tell you i am quick, mean and dirty at character generation? :)
If there is a free spot - i'd like to throw in some character ideas and try to hop in. ^^
If not - buhuhuhu :( - but have fun folks. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases