[OOC-D&D 4e: Forgotten Realms] A Paid Trip to Spellhold

ukingsken

First Post
Just letting everyone know I'll be taking over for Charwoman Gene. Will keep the characters personality as close to the same as I can, and just a few minor mechanical changes. Looking forward to playing with everyone. And hello Rathan! hahaha fancy meeting you here.

Rathan

First Post
OOC: *chuckles softly..* well well... we meet again.. on the same side this time though... should be fun getting to know you as a player as well as a DM hehe...

ukingsken

First Post
Consider me good to go, hopefully no problems with ye olde character changes. Orim will still be the same dour, hard on himself, instrument of divine pain as always, just with some slightly different powers. I also may have a slightly darker bent on where I'd like to see the character go thematically. Redemption is great, but I still want him to murdelate things for the gods ;)

Walking Dad

First Post
Hi, I only wanted to say, that I'm back. I miss this game.

@VV: Sorry for my sudden absence. If it is possible (and you are interested) I would love to rejoin your game.

Regards, WD.

Tiali

First Post
I'm sorry, due to unforseeable events I have not been able to post in the last 4-5 days. I will read what I missed and catch up asap. Sorry again.

I understand that I missed a while without posting, so if you wanted to replace me that is fine as well.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases