Castle

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Anyone watching Castle?

"Castle" (2009)

Good to see Nathan Fillion working regularly on a new series in which the leads have good chemistry, the characters are developing quickly and the plots are well-constructed and interesting. I am hoping this lasts a while.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
It is also getting good ratings.

Last night's was very good, as you can see how he is getting story ideas for his books. Plus, as you say, the chemistry is fantastic.

Arnwyn

First Post
My wife has been, and likes it so far. I watch on and off.

My favorite characters are the two police boobs/buddies side-characters. Funny.

Crothian

First Post
I am really enjoying Castle. The episode with the school kids I think has been the weakest but the other few have been some of the more entertaining episodes on TV at the moment.

Krug

Newshound
I saw the first ep and quite enjoyed it, though I wish they would get rid of his mom. She adds little to the show.

drothgery

First Post
I was kind of bored yesterday, so I watched the first 4 episodes at abc.com. It's going in the DVR queue, though there's far too much on the Monday schedule right now (Chuck, Heroes, 24, and now Castle). Fortunately no more than two shows at once.

Richards

Legend
Yep, I've been watching it since the first episode, and it's already on my must-watch list. Besides what's already been mentioned, I also like the fact that the main character has a believable daughter - most TV shows can't write teenagers for crap.

Johnathan

Remove ads