The Jade Frontier (DM: Ukingsken, Judge: Lord Sessadore)

Fragsie

Explorer
Cheysuli Sage

Welcoming the help with from Miranna, Chey conveys her thanks with a meaningful look. "I would suggest we head for the town and present ourselves; the folk there may have more information on these kobolds, they may even already know where they are encamped... Rather than us tramping through the forest without a set destination."

Rapida

First Post
"That sounds like the best idea thus far Chey. If you would give me a moment I'd like to offer a prayer to Palladys for these warriors."
With this Brenwar goes over to the bodies and incites a short prayer in Palladys name blessing the dragonborn's spirits to whatever awaits them.

ukingsken

First Post
With a hasty burial, or as much can be achieved in short order, Brenwar speaks his prayer and you move onward up the hill.

As you crest the hill you see Maoleth off in the distance. Judging by what you can see of the road, you will reach it just past 7 bells, after the sun has set. The road curves with several Boulders scattered around the edges, as if fallen from the mountain you notice poking out of the forest in the distance.

[Sblock=ooc]Patronis Perception - 1d20+2=14
Perception with bonus from Shayla (1d20+1+1=3)

I used everyone else's passive since they weren't actively looking. I think Mr. Bricks has the highest if I'm correct?

Stealth For Kobolds (1d20+5=22)[/sblock]

As you continue down the road, without warning you hear a small, high pitched screech as several kobolds burst from the cover of the nearby rocks.

[sblock=ooc] Its close to bed time for me. I'll post in about nine hours once I'm awake and at work. Until then pray my kobolds don't have a good surprise round :p [/sblock]

ukingsken

First Post
Combat 1 - Kobold Lightning Strike!

[sblock=Map] Battle Map [/sblock]

If everyone would be so kind as to let me know where they are (somewhere on the road between S & W) we can get this thing rolling.

rumleech

Explorer
[sblock=OOC] Blimey - see what you miss when you have a lie in, don't do it folks :)[/sblock]

Mr Bricks will start at C14 I reckon.

Initiative! (1d20+4=18)

[sblock=Working Stat Block]
Mr, Bricks
Human Rogue 1
Init +4/Passive Insight 16/Passive Perception 17
HP 24/24 Bloodied 12 Surge Value 6; Surges Per Day 7/7
Action Points 1 Second Wind Unused
AC 16 Fortitude 12 Reflex 17 Will 13 - Speed 6 Size Medium Saving Throws +1
Str 12 (+1) Dex 18 (+4) Wis 12 (+1)
Con 12 (+1) Int 10 (+0) Cha 15 (+2)
Basic Attack: Dagger/Short Sword Attk: +5/+4 Dmg 1d4+1/1d6+1
Ranged Basic Attack: Sling/Dagger Attk: +6/+8 Dmg: 1d6+4/1d4+4
Range: 10/20 and 5/10
Powers
Sly Flourish
Piercing Strike
Deft Strike

Positioning Strike
Trick Strike

[/sblock]

Malanore

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Got incredibly busy at work lately so not much time for posting, I'm keeping up though[/sblock]

So am I the only one of us going in the surprise round?
I'm sure my Passive Perception is the best at 22

Initiative 1d20+2=19
I'll start in U7

[sblock=Shayla stat block]Shayla- Female Elf Cleric 1
Passive Perception: 22, Passive Insight: 15
AC:16, Fort:10, Reflex:12, Will:17 -- Speed:6
HP:20/20, Bloodied:10, Surge Value:5, Surges left:6/6
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers
Sacred Flame
Lance of Faith
Divine Glow
Healing Word x2
Elven Accuracy
Channel Divinity
Hunter's Quarry
Beacon of Hope
Group Awareness: Non-elf allies within 5 squares gain a +1 racial bonus to perception checks
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases