The Jade Frontier (DM: Ukingsken, Judge: Lord Sessadore)

Fragsie

Explorer
Cheysuli Sage

Forgive my social ineptity Shayla; my name Cheysuli Sage, but you may call me Chey. She offers her hand to the cleric. And good afternoon to you too Brenwar, despite the fact that you seem a person of little words we certainly heard you coming! she shoots a cheeky grin at the armoured man.

Well, those tid-bits of information certainly answer a few questions, though they also present a few new ones. I must say that the idea of going up against shadow-demons sounds a little scarey. Does your god have a particular dislike of these... Oni, Shayla? I'm afraid i know little about the gods; i have always worshipped the Spirits of the 'Wilds myself.

[sblock=OOC] I can certainly imagine that we'd do quite well against solos with 3 strikers in the mix :cool:[/sblock]

Rapida

First Post
Brenwar smiles at the comment, "Well yes I am rather loud with this suit on but it helps when push comes to shove. I... was just thinking about my last battle with a group of friends... it did not end so well.." He lets the sentence fad away into silence with a thoughtful look on his face.

Changing the subject, "Excuse my manners Lady Shayla I am Brenwar servant of Palladys recently come from Nova Imperia. I was stranded her when the gate malfunctioned and thought I could do some good in Palladys name in the meanwhile."

pathfinderq1

First Post
OOC: As promised, I have returned from smashing goblins- I'm in the process of catching up on all variety of things. I'll post something more substantial shortly.

IC: Miranna turned the last corner a few blocks down the street- she could see the others already gathered in front of what was presumably the embassy. It looked like she was the last to arrive- while it was merely a matter of unfamiliarity with the tangled streets, it was still embarrassing. She quickened her pace, but did not want to try her voice by calling out unless absolutely necessary...

pathfinderq1

First Post
In fact, all the others were here already Miranna realized as she hurried down the street. Thankfully the crowds here were far lighter than on amny of the other paths she had taken- soon enough she had joined the group.

She shook her head in embarrassed apology. "Sorry I took so long," she rasped. "The directions I got- I mistook Harbor Street for Harbor Way- they go in very different directions..."

OOC: Miranna Stormsong- Stat Block:
[sblock] Human Swordmage 1
Initiative +1/Passive Perception 12/Passive Insight 17
HP 29/Bloodied 14/Surge value 7/Per day= 10
AC 19/FORT 13/REF 15/WILL 15
Speed 6/Size medium/Saves normal
STR 13 (+1)/DEX 13 (+1)/WIS 14 (+2)
CON 14 (+2)/INT 18 (+4)/CHA 8 (-1)
Melee basic: Longsword +7 (AC), 1d8+4 damage
Ranged basic: Sling +3 (AC), 1d6+1 damage, range 10/20
Skills: Arcana +9; Athletics +6; Endurance +7; History +9; Insight +7
Powers:
Aegis of assault (at will)
Booming blade (at will)
Lightning lure (at will)
Sword burst (at will)
Lightning clash (Encounter)
Thunderwave (Encounter)
Whirling blade (Daily)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

ukingsken

First Post
Citizens, what business have you here? I have given you time to await comrades but this is not an assembly. State your business or move along.

The Dragonborns tone is never condescending, but nontheless carries an implicit threat should you disregard his instructions.

rumleech

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Who's going to speak for us?[/sblock]

[sblock=Working Stat Block]
Mr, Bricks
Human Rogue 1
Init +4/Passive Insight 16 - Passive Perception 17
HP 24/24 Bloodied 12 Surge Value 6; Surges Per Day 7/7
Action Points 1 Second Wind Unused
AC 16 Fortitude 12 Reflex 17 Will 13 - Speed 6 Size Medium Saving Throws +1
Str 12 (+1) Dex 18 (+4) Wis 12 (+1)
Con 12 (+1) Int 10 (+0) Cha 15 (+2)
Basic Attack: Dagger/Short Sword Attk: +5/+4 Dmg 1d4+1/1d6+1
Ranged Basic Attack: Sling/Dagger Attk: +6/+8 Dmg: 1d6+4/1d4+4
Range: 10/20 and 5/10
Powers
Sly Flourish
Piercing Strike
Deft Strike

Positioning Strike
Trick Strike

[/sblock]

Fragsie

Explorer
Cheysuli Sage

Mirannas raspy announcement breaks Cheysuli free from her daydreams and pondering. Not to worry friend. The last word is almost a squeak of excitement, a sudden change from the far away stare of a moment before. She leaps up and makes to hug Miranna, then thinks she may be being too familiar, and stops herself; dropping one hand and leaving the other proffered.

At the guards impatient question Cheysuli turns. Well, as luck would have it we are all gathered now, this lady was the last of us. You get the impression that if she wasn't restraining herself she may well have stuck her tongue out at the dragonborn. We are here to see Hedorai Litora; he is expecting us.

[sblock=OOC]I just got approved :D bring on the XP![/sblock]

ukingsken

First Post
You are expected. Follow us, stay close, and do not wander off.

The dragonborn turns and with no visibile signal the doors swing inward, allowing acess into a grand foyer. The guards lead you through the room, past a large platinum sculpture of an armored Dragonborn carrying a Jagged bladed sword and sporting an ornate set of Platemail forged to resemble the skin of a dragon.

Marching across the hall and through a small door, you wind through passages, past doors and stairwells, and displays of weapons and armor for several minutes before stepping up a short flight of stairs and coming to a stop in front of another set of double doors.

The aide awaits you beyond this door in the gate room. He will conduct you through the gate and into the Shogun's presence. If you have any last minute preperations now is the time to make them.

With a smart about face the guard begins to push the door open and you can see the aide effecting what passes for a smile, waving you forward.

rumleech

Explorer
Mr Bricks steps through to see what awaits..

[sblock=Working Stat Block]
Mr, Bricks
Human Rogue 1
Init +4/Passive Insight 16 - Passive Perception 17
HP 24/24 Bloodied 12 Surge Value 6; Surges Per Day 7/7
Action Points 1 Second Wind Unused
AC 16 Fortitude 12 Reflex 17 Will 13 - Speed 6 Size Medium Saving Throws +1
Str 12 (+1) Dex 18 (+4) Wis 12 (+1)
Con 12 (+1) Int 10 (+0) Cha 15 (+2)
Basic Attack: Dagger/Short Sword Attk: +5/+4 Dmg 1d4+1/1d6+1
Ranged Basic Attack: Sling/Dagger Attk: +6/+8 Dmg: 1d6+4/1d4+4
Range: 10/20 and 5/10