The Jade Frontier (DM: Ukingsken, Judge: Lord Sessadore)

Rathan

First Post
Patronis rears back in a defensive type stance as he sees the kobolds rush in his hand raises as a flicker of fiery light is seen for a spit second her leaps from his hand to try and engulf the nearest kobold....

[sblock=Actions:]
Minor Action: Warlocks curse on Yellow Kobold at position S8...
Standard Action: Eldritch Blast on Yellow Kobold at position S8... 1d20+4=22, 1d10+4=8
Move Action: Patronis will move from U8 to V7 to V6 and end his move at U5.. a total of 3 spaces and gain concealment as per Shadow Walk Warlock Ability and end his turn there.[/sblock]

[sblock=Quick Question:]If my blast hits I used Warlocks Curse on that kobold... how much extra damage does it do??? I thought it was a D6.... but the book doesn't actually say under the warlock main description apparently...[/sblock]

rumleech

Explorer
[sblock=Rathan] There's a little table which shows the extra damage on page 131 of PHB (top right corner). And you're quite right - an extra 1d6 at our level.[/sblock]

ukingsken

First Post
[sblock=Mr. Bricks] Yes the undergrowth is difficult terrain. You can also climb up on the rocks but it costs you 4 squares of movement and once on top of one it is difficult terrain. [/sblock]

[sblock=Patronis] The compendium says it does +1d6 for lvls 1-10. The link is here if you have D&D insider.[/sblock]

The bolt of demonic energy leaps from Patronis hand, wreathing the kobold in dark energy and squeezing a tiny yelp from it's mouth before it drops to the ground, a lifeless husk.

[sblock=ooc] Just getting off work, wont be home until late tonight so I'll post the next actions then [/sblock]

Malanore

First Post
I know the blue Kobald goes before me but unless he does something drastically different I'm posting my actions now since I'll be gone most of the rest of the night.

[sblock=Actions]
Minor - Healing Word on Miranna = 15 (1d6+5+Healing Surge Value of 7)
Convert Move to Minor - Hunter's Quarry on Red Scale
Standard - Divine Glow (Rows R-T, Columns 6-8)
- +2 power bonus to attack rolls for Miranna and Mr. Bricks untill the end of my next turn
- 21 Reflex vs. Blue Kobald, 7 Reflex vs. Gray Scale, 20 Reflex vs. Red Scale
- 6 Damage to anyone hit
- Additional 5 Damage to Red Scale if he's hit
[/sblock]

[sblock=Shayla stat block]Shayla- Female Elf Cleric 1
Passive Perception: 22, Passive Insight: 15
AC:16, Fort:10, Reflex:12, Will:17 -- Speed:6
HP:20/20, Bloodied:10, Surge Value:5, Surges left:6/6
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers
Sacred Flame
Lance of Faith
Divine Glow
Healing Word x1
Elven Accuracy
Channel Divinity
Hunter's Quarry
Beacon of Hope
Group Awareness: Non-elf allies within 5 squares gain a +1 racial bonus to perception checks
[/sblock]

Rathan

First Post
Patronis: HP: 31/30, Passive I/P: 16/11, AC: 14, Fort/Ref/Will: 15/14/14

[sblock=ooc:]Whelp that means and extra temp HP for me then from Dark Ones Blessing! woot!... gotta love minions hehe...

not that it matters but here's the curse damage hehe 1d6=1[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rapida

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
If anytime you get a crit Mr. DM how do you want me to handle the ability to negate it? Armor of Bahamut is the relevant feat. Should we just retroactively apply it or what?
[/sblock]

ukingsken

First Post
[sblock=Brenwar] Yes if I do indeed get a crit I'll kind of leave a note as to whether or not you wsh to negate it [/sblock]
[sblock=Initiative]
1) Pink Kobold (22)
2) Yellow Kobold (22) Deceased
3) Patronis (20)
4) Blue Kobold (19)
5) Green Kobold (19) Deceased
6) Shayla (19)
7) Gray Scale Kobold (18)
8) Mr. Bricks (18)
9) Red Scale Kobols (17) 11 Damage
10) Aqua Kobold (14)
11) Cheysuli (12)
12) Brown Scale Kobold (12)
13) Sling Kobold (9)
14) Miranna (8)
12) Brenwar (2)
[/sblock]

The kobold in front of Miranna glances nervously to the side at the still smoking remains of its companion. Lower lip trembling it wails Killed Wifesss! Killed Wifess! and in a furious rage thrusts wildly and uncontrollably at Miranna, several thrusts passing harmlessly by her before he deftly ducks under a parry and steps back before turning tail to run.

Just as the kobold turns tail to flee Shayla invokes a quick healing prayer, many of Miranna's wounds dissappearing in a flash of holy radiance. Then turning her attention to the kobold's Shayla focuses the wrath of and a burst of light erupted from her holy symbol. While the northern of the two scale shield kobolds seems to shake off the burst of light it leaves the other visibly shaken.

The southern of the two scale wielding kobolds sneers in a vain attempt to hide its fear and launches it's own attack while Miranna is distracted. However she manges to deftly sidestep a slash from its sword and recover before the beast is able to land a blow. As she recovers the kobold steps around her and into the soace occupied by its companion who was felled by Patronis.

[sblock=actions]Blue, Grey (1d20+5,1d20+8,1d6+4=[4, 5], [1, 8], [5, 4])

Blue - Standard action to attack and miss
Minor action to shift to Q8
Move action to run from Q8 to P9 then out of sight

Shayla - Hit on red scale (11 damage), miss on the others

Gray - Standard action to attack and miss
Minor action to shift to S8
[/sblock]

[sblock=Map] This is the Map This is actually moving pleasingly quickly! Go team! [/sblock]

Last edited:

rumleech

Explorer
Drawing his dagger Mr Bricks ducks, weaves and feints against the Kobold south of Miranna, however he's being too clever and over reaches himself.

[sblock=Attack on Grey Kobold]
minor:drawing dagger
standard:Positioning strike v.Will with +2 bonus (thank you Shayla) and damage. (1d20+10=12, 1d4+4=6)
move:see below
IC hates me and I hate it right back.[/sblock]

Should this work I'll slide the Grey Kobold to U8 then I'll shift to T8 to flank it with Cheysull.

[sblock=Working Stat Block]
Mr, Bricks
Human Rogue 1
Init +4/Passive Insight 16/Passive Perception 17
HP 24/24 Bloodied 12 Surge Value 6; Surges Per Day 7/7
Action Points 1 Second Wind Unused
AC 16 Fortitude 12 Reflex 17 Will 13 - Speed 6 Size Medium Saving Throws +1
Str 12 (+1) Dex 18 (+4) Wis 12 (+1)
Con 12 (+1) Int 10 (+0) Cha 15 (+2)
Basic Attack: Dagger/Short Sword Attk: +5/+4 Dmg 1d4+1/1d6+1
Ranged Basic Attack: Sling/Dagger Attk: +6/+8 Dmg: 1d6+4/1d4+4
Range: 10/20 and 5/10
Powers
Sly Flourish
Piercing Strike
Deft Strike

Positioning Strike
Trick Strike

[/sblock]

ukingsken

First Post
[sblock=ooc] Did you still want to make a move action since it missed bricks?[/sblock]

Mr. bricks makes several sqift jabs at the kobold, but each blow is deflected off the scale shield, making a loud screeching as if scraping along steel. The kobold grins a mouthful of sharp teeth at Mr. Bricks Shadarxil protects us even in his absence! Hee he he hee he! The kobold seems to be dissolving into an uncontrollable laughing fit at its unknown joke.

Seeing an opportunity to flank the slim swordmage the kobold to Miranna's north slips in behind her, forcing her to guard both her front and back. The two kobolds press the advantage and the northern kobold takes a slash at Miranna's back while her attention is focused on his companion.

[sblock=Actions] Red (1d20+10, 1d6+4=[17, 10], [2, 4])
Red - Minor Action to shift from R6 to S6
Standard Action to attack Miranna (hit) 6 damage (Remaining Hp 19)
[/sblock]

Rushing forward to join it's companions the kobold who had been cowering behind the boulder charges wildly at Miranna. As it passes the scrub line it turns its head and screeches something unintelligible in it's tongue, presumably at it's fleeing companion.

[sblock=Actions] Aqua (1d20+6=22)
Aqua - Standard Action to Charge Miranna (hit) 4 Damage (Remaining Hp 15)
[/sblock]
[sblock=Map] Updated Map[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases