The Jade Frontier (DM: Ukingsken, Judge: Lord Sessadore)

pathfinderq1

First Post
Miranna had been even more quiet during the set-up of camp than she had been on the road. She helped out where she could, or where someone was willing to show her, but it seemed obvious she had little experience in the outdoors. Most of her life, it appeared, had been spent inside- where the trees were something seen in books or perhaps through a window; where food was prepared and fires lit by someone else, or by magic. As the others went about their tasks, though, she used any free moments to observe them- apparently trying to get a measure of those who fate had decreed to be her compatriots. Which ones would be brave, or cowards, or foolish, or wise?
Once the fire was built up, and the deer was roasting, she simply sat on her bedroll and took a few moments to hone the blade of her sword. Very soon, it seemed, that edge might mark the difference between life and death...

ukingsken

First Post
[sblock=ooc] Well timme to get things on the move I suppose[/sblock]

The night passes uneventfully. The roast melted in your mouth compared to the hard, bitter trail rations you'd had earlier in the day. With each watch all the normal sounds of night are the only company.

As dawn approaches, and the first rays of light appear on the horizon everyone begins to stir, ready to head out on the second half of the trek to Maoleth.

Rapida

First Post
When Brenwar awakes he intones a short prayer to Palladys. Once that is finished he quickly readies himself for the road again.
"I pray today goes as well for us as yesterday did."

Rathan

First Post
Patronis decided to sleep on the hard stone floor NEXT to his bedroll where he laid it out actually to keep his gear clean from the dust and dinge from the cabin stone floor. Patronis was used to WAY more uncomfortable positions to sleep in and things TOO comfy were just the opposite to him in fact. As morning came Patronis calmly got up and pack his things quietly, the warlock was not one to get much sleep as it was....

rumleech

Explorer
Mr Bricks climbs out of his bedroll and stows his gear, "Mornin' all. Anyone any idea what cold venison tastes like 'coz I'm going to have some for breakfast?"

[sblock=Working Stat Block]
Mr, Bricks
Human Rogue 1
Init +4/Passive Insight 16/Passive Perception 17
HP 24/24 Bloodied 12 Surge Value 6; Surges Per Day 7/7
Action Points 1 Second Wind Unused
AC 16 Fortitude 12 Reflex 17 Will 13 - Speed 6 Size Medium Saving Throws +1
Str 12 (+1) Dex 18 (+4) Wis 12 (+1)
Con 12 (+1) Int 10 (+0) Cha 15 (+2)
Basic Attack: Dagger/Short Sword Attk: +5/+4 Dmg 1d4+1/1d6+1
Ranged Basic Attack: Sling/Dagger Attk: +6/+8 Dmg: 1d6+4/1d4+4
Range: 10/20 and 5/10
Powers
Sly Flourish
Piercing Strike
Deft Strike

Positioning Strike
Trick Strike

[/sblock]

ukingsken

First Post
As everyone gets up, packs there bed rolls, and has a quick breakfast of cold Venison, Mr. Bricks notices that his trip wire has been cut, and all the sticks and branches he laid out to alert you of approach during the night have been neatly stacked behind the wayhouse.

Fragsie

Explorer
Cheysuli Sage

After a glorious misty sunrise chey stood from her watchpost, dusted herself down in an absent-minded way and wandered into the cabin just in time to see people raising from their beds.
"I pray today goes as well for us as yesterday did."
"Indeed, this adventuring lark is a lot more pleasing than i had expected. One could pray for a long walk through the countryside in the company of good fellows everyday; and a delicious meal at the end of it too!" She shoots Brenwar a smile that is perhaps a little too excited for this time in the morning.
Mr Bricks climbs out of his bedroll and stows his gear, "Mornin' all. Anyone any idea what cold venison tastes like 'coz I'm going to have some for breakfast?"
"Oh, i believe it tastes very good, i'll cut some steaks for us all for later in the day to keep us going."

rumleech

Explorer
"Everybody shush a minute. Is any of you good at tracking I need you to look at the ground around around the wayhouse. Everybody else keep your eyes and ears open and your weapons handy."

Mr Bricks scans around for any signs of the untoward and draws his dagger.

[sblock=Perception Roll]

Perception +1 bonus for being near Shayla (1d20+8=16)

suspect being out of his usual environment is having a detrimental effect on Mr Bricks

[/sblock]

[sblock=Working Stat Block]
Mr, Bricks
Human Rogue 1
Init +4/Passive Insight 16/Passive Perception 17
HP 24/24 Bloodied 12 Surge Value 6; Surges Per Day 7/7
Action Points 1 Second Wind Unused
AC 16 Fortitude 12 Reflex 17 Will 13 - Speed 6 Size Medium Saving Throws +1
Str 12 (+1) Dex 18 (+4) Wis 12 (+1)
Con 12 (+1) Int 10 (+0) Cha 15 (+2)
Basic Attack: Dagger/Short Sword Attk: +5/+4 Dmg 1d4+1/1d6+1
Ranged Basic Attack: Sling/Dagger Attk: +6/+8 Dmg: 1d6+4/1d4+4
Range: 10/20 and 5/10
Powers
Sly Flourish
Piercing Strike
Deft Strike

Positioning Strike
Trick Strike

[/sblock]

Rathan

First Post
Patronis stops in the doorway as he was about to make his way outside when he hear Mr. Bricks speak.... his eyes narrowed a bit as his senses tried to hone in on whatever is was that was out of place to Bricks...... a small flicker of infernal flame formed over the warlocks right index finger as he readied for the worst...

[sblock=Skill Checks]Perception Check: 1d20+2=6 ... my passive perception is an 11.. can't go lower than that heh

I will also make a quick thievery check to see if my skill in this would be able to tell me if anything was noticeably out of place sense last I scanned the area...

Theivery Check: 1d20+6=11[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases