The Jade Frontier (DM: Ukingsken, Judge: Lord Sessadore) - Page 11




+ Log in or register to post
Page 11 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 998
  1. #101
    ooc
    I would prefer it, if going back and forth a couple times is gonna take multiple days I don't think that's fair to the rest of the group. But it's character building thing, not so much a part of this story. If it was a private discussion about the necromancer general we had just slain, it would be much more relevant to the topic and probably better left in the story thread.
    L4W:Shayla
    Shayla Brightleaf
    Group Awareness: Non-elf allies within 5 squares gain a +1 racial bonus to perception checks

 

  • #102
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)

    ukingsken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Valley, NS, Canada
    Posts
    738

    Ignore ukingsken
    ooc
    Go ahead then, if Sess has no problems. Just email a copy to me an sessadore here as a PM afterwards.
    2+2=4 Fate is certain.
    LEB Judge Circa 2009

    My Chracters
    L4W Characters

    Vashik One Eye
    Verrigath Hazzire (Pending Approval)

    LEB Characters

    Cleaver d'Deneith

    Other Characters

    Orim Tyudik


  • #103
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Lord Sessadore's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Saskatoon, SK, Canada
    Posts
    2,525

    Ignore Lord Sessadore
    OOC
    WHO DARES SUMMON ME H-ack!*cough cough*

    I'd prefer to have all of the in-character stuff to do with the adventure contained in this thread. But, as you say, taking a couple days for a back-and-forth conversation isn't very fair for your fellows, in this case.

    So, I thought of a solution. Go ahead and conduct your conversation over PMs, just make sure to save them in some fashion. Meanwhile, one of you two make a placeholder post during your watch. Once the conversation is done, copy-and-paste the entire conversation into the placeholder post. Then it maintains chronology, and everyone can see it, for posterity's sake. Sound good?
    Last edited by Lord Sessadore; Thursday, 9th April, 2009 at 08:22 PM.
    Current and past PbP: http://www.enworld.org/forum/4853360-post58.html

  • #104
    ooc
    I like it!

    also ooc
    finally approved!

    finally ooc
    I think were just waiting on the hunt to find out iif were eating rations or roast tonight
    Last edited by Malanore; Thursday, 9th April, 2009 at 09:06 PM.
    L4W:Shayla
    Shayla Brightleaf
    Group Awareness: Non-elf allies within 5 squares gain a +1 racial bonus to perception checks

  • #105
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Rathan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Might As Well Be Canada, ME
    Posts
    4,600

    Ignore Rathan
    ooc
    Sorry it took me so long to post.. apparently the 'slashdot' effect effected my subscriptions as well..


    Patronis shook his head to the fey... he could wound the animal and stop it from seeing him but that was the best he had.... he attempted to stay upwind of the beast so it would not smell and and if he gets close enough he will blast him with a powerful eldritch might....

    basic ranged attack
    Eldritch Blast: 1d20+4=21, 1d10+4=11
    Characters I Play!
    Coming Soon!

  • #106
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)

    ukingsken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Valley, NS, Canada
    Posts
    738

    Ignore ukingsken
    The stag dropped to the ground, senseless with a gaping hole in the side of its skull. Whether the staggering assault of mental energy or the blast of eldritch energy felled it was uncertain, but there was no doubt that it was dead.

    ooc
    Great idea Sessadore, I should have thought of that so I could congratulate myself instead of you!
    2+2=4 Fate is certain.
    LEB Judge Circa 2009

    My Chracters
    L4W Characters

    Vashik One Eye
    Verrigath Hazzire (Pending Approval)

    LEB Characters

    Cleaver d'Deneith

    Other Characters

    Orim Tyudik


  • #107
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Fragsie's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    East Anglia, UK
    Posts
    776

    Ignore Fragsie

    Cheysuli Sage

    The instant that the Stags body thuds to the forest floor, Chey leaps into the air; fist punching the sky "Wahoo!! We're eating venison tonight! Way to go with the blasting."
    She turns and reaches to pat Patronis on the back in celebration; then remembers his aviersion to contact, and leaves her hand hanging mid air for a while wearing a silly smirk.

    Without much pause she bounds over to the felled corpse and splashing about at the waters edge, checks that the pointer is well and truely dead (not wanting it to suffer unduly). she removes a coil of rope from her backpack and begins to tie its front hoofs together. While her hands are busy at work she looks up at her hunting partner, all the while her eyes spritely with excitement; "Do you like cherrys Patronis? You should see how many you can stuff into your bag and pockets while i get this magnificent fellow ready for transport... Come to think of it, some fresh water would go along way toward a delicious venison and wild cherry stew. Mmm.." She smacks her lips in appriciation for the tastey thought.

    After tying the front legs together, she runs the rope down to its back legs and ties them too. When done, she threads her spear through the two loops so that her and Patronis can carry it back to the travellers lodge on their shoulders.

  • #108
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Rathan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Might As Well Be Canada, ME
    Posts
    4,600

    Ignore Rathan
    Patronis nodded as he rummaged for a free belt pouch and meandered over to what looked like cherries and looked the the Fey girl to help him out.... Here.... no?... oohh.. chokeberries... right... I'm no expert on nature you know... the warlock uttered as he moved to the area where instructed to pick the sweet yet tart berries and made sure his waterskin was full of fresh clean water before moving to assist Chey in dragging their kill back to camp....
    Characters I Play!
    Coming Soon!

  • #109
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)

    ukingsken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Valley, NS, Canada
    Posts
    738

    Ignore ukingsken
    After a few hours, while Mr Bricks was just putting the finishing touches on his alarms, Cheysuli and Patronis drag their Stag out of the woods and into the open. It appears they were quite successful s not only is the stag enough to feed you all, their pockets also bulge with delicious looking red berries.
    2+2=4 Fate is certain.
    LEB Judge Circa 2009

    My Chracters
    L4W Characters

    Vashik One Eye
    Verrigath Hazzire (Pending Approval)

    LEB Characters

    Cleaver d'Deneith

    Other Characters

    Orim Tyudik


  • #110
    Mr Bricks' Plans
    Quote Originally Posted by ukingsken View Post

    Bricks heads off into the bushes to find a good place where he can watch the camp unobserved. He gets turned around but luckily the woods are not very thick and after a few minutes of stumbling around he realizes hes not quite sure where the camp is. After another 45 minutes or so of stumbling around blindly in the woods he arrives back at the road several hundred metres from the site and slowly creeps back up until he finds a vantage in some shrubs.

    ooc
    If something happens in the first little while of the shift you wont be there
    My intention is not to stay out here only to have a quick scout round for useful services - water etc. I'll be spending the night in or near the cottage.
    Last edited by rumleech; Friday, 10th April, 2009 at 01:13 PM. Reason: I'm illiterate
    My L4W character

    Mr Bricks, 1st level Rogue

    Stat Block

    Mr, Bricks
    Human Rogue 1
    Init +4/Passive Insight 16 - Passive Perception 17
    HP 24 Bloodied 12 Surge Value 6; Surges Per Day 7
    AC 16 Fortitude 12 Reflex 17 Will 13 - Speed 6 Size Medium Saving Throws +1
    Str 12 (+1) Dex 18 (+4) Wis 12 (+1)
    Con 12 (+1) Int 10 (+0) Cha 15 (+2)
    Basic Attack: Dagger/Short Sword Attk: +5/+4 Dmg 1d4+1/1d6+1
    Ranged Basic Attack: Sling/Dagger Attk: +6/+8 Dmg: 1d6+4/1d4+4
    Range: 10/20 and 5/10
    Powers
    Sly Flourish
    Piercing Strike
    Deft Strike

    Positioning Strike
    Trick Strike


  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 11 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 1522
      Last Post: Yesterday, 11:48 AM
    2. The Jade Frontier, part 2 (DM: THB, Judge: Lord Sessadore)
      By TwoHeadsBarking in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 946
      Last Post: Saturday, 21st August, 2010, 03:44 PM
    3. Daunton's Dead Shadow (DM:Ukingsken, Judge:????)
      By ukingsken in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 540
      Last Post: Wednesday, 9th June, 2010, 05:30 PM
    4. Replies: 1187
      Last Post: Sunday, 28th February, 2010, 12:39 AM
    5. Blight Makes Right (DM: TwoHeadsBarking. Judge: Lord Sessadore)
      By TwoHeadsBarking in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 418
      Last Post: Sunday, 29th November, 2009, 08:48 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •