The Jade Frontier (DM: Ukingsken, Judge: Lord Sessadore) - Page 15




+ Log in or register to post
Page 15 of 100 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 998
  1. #141
    OOC
    In light of ukingsken's post and if no one else minds I'll follow the tracks as we move.
    My L4W character

    Mr Bricks, 1st level Rogue

    Stat Block

    Mr, Bricks
    Human Rogue 1
    Init +4/Passive Insight 16 - Passive Perception 17
    HP 24 Bloodied 12 Surge Value 6; Surges Per Day 7
    AC 16 Fortitude 12 Reflex 17 Will 13 - Speed 6 Size Medium Saving Throws +1
    Str 12 (+1) Dex 18 (+4) Wis 12 (+1)
    Con 12 (+1) Int 10 (+0) Cha 15 (+2)
    Basic Attack: Dagger/Short Sword Attk: +5/+4 Dmg 1d4+1/1d6+1
    Ranged Basic Attack: Sling/Dagger Attk: +6/+8 Dmg: 1d6+4/1d4+4
    Range: 10/20 and 5/10
    Powers
    Sly Flourish
    Piercing Strike
    Deft Strike

    Positioning Strike
    Trick Strike


 

  • #142
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

    Rapida's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Fairfax, Virginia
    Posts
    911
    I Defended The Walls!

    Ignore Rapida
    ooc

    I may not be able to post till late tomorrow since I've got a database exam and a dnd game tomorrow. So if anything needing me to roll comes up just handle it for me.
    Thanks

  • #143
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)

    ukingsken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Valley, NS, Canada
    Posts
    738

    Ignore ukingsken
    You follow the tracks alongside the road for about a kilometre before they come out of the woods and join the well worn road. From then on you don't see any sign of the kobold or anything else.

    Somewhere near three bells past noon the road takes a turn and a small hill is just on the other side of the bend. Strewn about the base of the hill are the charred remains of several wagons that look to have been headed away from Maoleth. As you get closer you notice several large skeletons lying on the ground. They are broad shouldered, and have an almost reptilian quality to the face. Also off near the treeline Brenwar spots what appear to be a large, dusky gray, tear shaped scale about the size of a grown man's torso.
    2+2=4 Fate is certain.
    LEB Judge Circa 2009

    My Chracters
    L4W Characters

    Vashik One Eye
    Verrigath Hazzire (Pending Approval)

    LEB Characters

    Cleaver d'Deneith

    Other Characters

    Orim Tyudik


  • #144
    Stupid Double Post
    My L4W character

    Mr Bricks, 1st level Rogue

    Stat Block

    Mr, Bricks
    Human Rogue 1
    Init +4/Passive Insight 16 - Passive Perception 17
    HP 24 Bloodied 12 Surge Value 6; Surges Per Day 7
    AC 16 Fortitude 12 Reflex 17 Will 13 - Speed 6 Size Medium Saving Throws +1
    Str 12 (+1) Dex 18 (+4) Wis 12 (+1)
    Con 12 (+1) Int 10 (+0) Cha 15 (+2)
    Basic Attack: Dagger/Short Sword Attk: +5/+4 Dmg 1d4+1/1d6+1
    Ranged Basic Attack: Sling/Dagger Attk: +6/+8 Dmg: 1d6+4/1d4+4
    Range: 10/20 and 5/10
    Powers
    Sly Flourish
    Piercing Strike
    Deft Strike

    Positioning Strike
    Trick Strike


  • #145
    Mr Bricks draws his dagger and goes to investigate the scene of devastation assuming that Brenwar would check on the scale.

    OOC
    Perception roll + Shayla bonus. (1d20+8=12)

    Keeping my eyes and ears open isn't working too well.


    Working Stat Block

    Mr, Bricks
    Human Rogue 1
    Init +4/Passive Insight 16/Passive Perception 17
    HP 24/24 Bloodied 12 Surge Value 6; Surges Per Day 7/7
    Action Points 1 Second Wind Unused
    AC 16 Fortitude 12 Reflex 17 Will 13 - Speed 6 Size Medium Saving Throws +1
    Str 12 (+1) Dex 18 (+4) Wis 12 (+1)
    Con 12 (+1) Int 10 (+0) Cha 15 (+2)
    Basic Attack: Dagger/Short Sword Attk: +5/+4 Dmg 1d4+1/1d6+1
    Ranged Basic Attack: Sling/Dagger Attk: +6/+8 Dmg: 1d6+4/1d4+4
    Range: 10/20 and 5/10
    Powers
    Sly Flourish
    Piercing Strike
    Deft Strike

    Positioning Strike
    Trick Strike

    My L4W character

    Mr Bricks, 1st level Rogue

    Stat Block

    Mr, Bricks
    Human Rogue 1
    Init +4/Passive Insight 16 - Passive Perception 17
    HP 24 Bloodied 12 Surge Value 6; Surges Per Day 7
    AC 16 Fortitude 12 Reflex 17 Will 13 - Speed 6 Size Medium Saving Throws +1
    Str 12 (+1) Dex 18 (+4) Wis 12 (+1)
    Con 12 (+1) Int 10 (+0) Cha 15 (+2)
    Basic Attack: Dagger/Short Sword Attk: +5/+4 Dmg 1d4+1/1d6+1
    Ranged Basic Attack: Sling/Dagger Attk: +6/+8 Dmg: 1d6+4/1d4+4
    Range: 10/20 and 5/10
    Powers
    Sly Flourish
    Piercing Strike
    Deft Strike

    Positioning Strike
    Trick Strike


  • #146
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)

    ukingsken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Valley, NS, Canada
    Posts
    738

    Ignore ukingsken
    The wagon seems to have lain where it is for several days. There is a veritable frenzy of tracks surrounding the wagon, most of them similar to the kobold tracks you saw earlier. The bodies number 4 in total, and seem to have been Dragonborn although little remains to identify them as such other then a tattered tabard bearing the symbol of the Iron Legion.

    Brenwar hefts the scale, finding it surprisingly lightweight. It has a small piece of leather pinned to the back as a crude strap, although it would be much too small to fit a human sized arm through.
    Last edited by ukingsken; Wednesday, 15th April, 2009 at 11:17 PM.
    2+2=4 Fate is certain.
    LEB Judge Circa 2009

    My Chracters
    L4W Characters

    Vashik One Eye
    Verrigath Hazzire (Pending Approval)

    LEB Characters

    Cleaver d'Deneith

    Other Characters

    Orim Tyudik


  • #147
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Fragsie's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    East Anglia, UK
    Posts
    776

    Ignore Fragsie

    Cheysuli Sage

    "At least the supplies got to Maoleth; a small mercy for these fellows i suppose..." Cheysuli trails off as she crouches beside one of the dragonborn skeletons. After a moment with her thoughts she turns to the others; "Do any of you know the burial customs here in the Jade Kingdom?"

    Without waiting for an answer Chey begins to move the bodies off the road, examining the remains closely for any clues or items that may be useful.


  • #148
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

    Rapida's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Fairfax, Virginia
    Posts
    911
    I Defended The Walls!

    Ignore Rapida
    ooc

    DnD game was canned for today so I should be around

    Brenwar hefts the scale and assumes its some sort of shield for a smaller creature, "This appears to have been left by one of the attackers since I doubt they," nodding towards the dragonborn "would carry it."

  • #149
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Rathan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Might As Well Be Canada, ME
    Posts
    4,600

    Ignore Rathan
    Keep the item.. we could use it for barter and information later given the chance" the warlock chimes in finally after a long period of silence..... Can we get a bearing on where the tracks flow off and away from this site to at the moment?... or are there just too many to tell which direction the majority of them leave this site to?" Patronis adds as he just tosses random thoughts from his brain as they come to him...

    Perception Roll:
    Characters I Play!
    Coming Soon!

  • #150
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)



    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Windsor, CT
    Posts
    3,078

    Ignore pathfinderq1
    Miranna helped Cheysuli move the remains of the fallen dragonborn. While she knew little of local custom it seemed that at least some manner of respect for the dead would be appropriate. "Do we want to keep trying to track the kobolds, or do we want to press on towards the village?," she asked as they regrouped- it was as much at once as she had said though the whole rest of the morning's travel.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 15 of 100 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 1518
      Last Post: Yesterday, 07:13 PM
    2. The Jade Frontier, part 2 (DM: THB, Judge: Lord Sessadore)
      By TwoHeadsBarking in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 946
      Last Post: Saturday, 21st August, 2010, 03:44 PM
    3. Daunton's Dead Shadow (DM:Ukingsken, Judge:????)
      By ukingsken in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 540
      Last Post: Wednesday, 9th June, 2010, 05:30 PM
    4. Replies: 1187
      Last Post: Sunday, 28th February, 2010, 12:39 AM
    5. Blight Makes Right (DM: TwoHeadsBarking. Judge: Lord Sessadore)
      By TwoHeadsBarking in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 418
      Last Post: Sunday, 29th November, 2009, 08:48 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •