Adventure Inc. Recruitment

Ian.Fleming

First Post
Times are relatively quiet in the country of Maldwyn, though there is no shortage of adventurers trying to prove themselves. You start your day in the City of Briezel, which is a fairly centralized trade city. As members of the Adventurer's Guild (Adventure Inc.), you eagerly look forward to this otherwise boring Monday morning, as the new assignments have been posted at the guild hall. Where shall we be going next? Has a new Kobold mine surfaced and needs destroying (and looting)? Perhaps Gnolls have been spotted a bit too far south for our liking and need to be driven back (and looted!) Only one way to find out....

This campaign will have some plot development as we progress, though I don't know how long it will last. Most likely to level 10 or so. Stats are generated with 4d6 drop lowest, standard wealth for 4th edition, all non-campaign specific materials published by Wizards is allowed. Please e-mail your character sheets in PDF format to ian.fleming@ymail.com

Full!
Gresheks, renai1g, RavenBlackthorne and CaBaNa! Come on down!

IC thread is HERE! http://www.enworld.org/forum/playing-game/254168-adventure-inc-campaign.html#post4750010

Last edited:

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
I would definitely be interested, if you'll have me. I don;'t mind picking up any role, although I'd really like to try out the bard sometime soon!

Grescheks

First Post
Bharash Odeyar of the Moonscale clan, Paladin of Bahamut, of the Order of the Platinum Scale , reporting for duty!

---

I'm the paladin interested in the game, for those who might be interested in who the characters are.

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
Hi Grescheks,

I'm currently working on a bard build, I think, and waiting to find out what renau1g will create. I'm fairly flexible, though and willing to change if needs be.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases