Simple print and play maps

cdrcjsn

First Post
I've made some very simple print and play maps that others might be interested in. Feel free to download, save, change or distribute them as you see fit.

Familiar Ground » D&D Downloads

It's nothing fancy. Basically, it's just black and white maps with simple drawings that you can print out and play on. They're on PDFs and print to 1" scale. Make sure that your printer settings are set to "print full size".

I'll be adding more every few days or so. Let me know if you have any suggestions for terrain.

The initial idea to make these came from times when I help out in organizing conventions and game days and yet another DM forgets their battlemap at home. I figure that there might be others that might benefit from it.

Great for poor college students that have access to free school printers :)

Currently available:
Blank Grid
Forest medium
Forest heavy
Campsite with tents
Road with wagon
Road with fence

I'll be adding buildings and caverns sometime this weekend probably.

Roger

First Post
Very cool; thanks for posting these up.

My only request is for something a little more explicit in terms of licensing -- Creative Commons of some stripe, maybe. But there's no rush.

Cheers,
Roger

cdrcjsn

First Post
Very cool; thanks for posting these up.

My only request is for something a little more explicit in terms of licensing -- Creative Commons of some stripe, maybe. But there's no rush.

Cheers,
Roger

Actually, I do have a CC license plug, but it's on the bottom of the page site since most of the stuff on the site (including the comic) are on a CC non-commercial license.

Remove ads