My name is "Defendant Radzikowski"

xechnao

First Post
Please see several other posts in this thread for various answers to that question.

/M

I see some advice to this guy to not talk on public because it will hurt its interests regarding what they expect the other side to do assuming they will act by standard procedure .

OTOH you said that both sides should act by standard procedure: akin we should do what the current system says and not think about making efforts to procedures against this, akin to "status quo" should reign.

It is definately not the same thing.

Maggan

Writer for CY_BORG, Forbidden Lands and Dragonbane
OTOH you said that both sides should act by standard procedure: akin we should do what the current system says and not think about making efforts to procedures against this, akin to "status quo" should reign.

It is definately not the same thing.

So your advice is for them to duke it out in public? IMO that is specacularily bad advice. Each to his own, though.

Only other explanation I can see for your question is a very strict reading of the word "should", where you make an interpretaion from that word as to my general stance on the current system paradigm and as a general comment on life in general.

When all I meant was "you should do this, because that is, in this situation the best thing for you to do. And WotC should do this, because in the current situation, and the current system and generally how these things play out, it is the best thing to do".

But I thought that wouldn't be necessary, as I thought, and think, that my meaning was clear as crystal.

/M

xechnao

First Post
Besides, this is serious business, and should be handled with talks direct with them and their legal departments. Fans on a message board are not who you should be consulting with right now.

Customer fans of a company are serious business. PR is serious business too. Consultation is one thing, acting with the public is another. As I said the public is serious business.

Of course our duty is to issue warnings about his possible exposure he may not be aware of and you are doing very well to warn him.

Sammael

Adventurer
Would Poland extradite you to the US if you refused to show up for the trial? Since this is a civil case, I very much doubt it. I'm prety sure that WotC would have to start a litigation in Poland if they want to receive an enforcable penalty.

Whatever you do, consult a lawyer. Legal advice may not be cheap, but it's a lot cheaper than the possible consequences.

Remove ads