D&D's Army

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
(A thread in general support of D&D and the Hobby, when so many other current threads speak of despair and doom, and the fall of the game. It is not meant in humor, for the situation is too serious for humor. However, it is not meant literally, either. It merely seeks to give support.)

-

D&D's Army!

Dedicated to preserving D&D, in all editions and all forms.
Dedicated to the memory of Dragon and Dungeon Magazines in print form, and to their continued existence in online form.
Dedicated to Polyhedron Magazine and the RPGA.
Dedicated to the OGL and all the games like D&D that draw in new gamers.
Dedicated to all the D&D and RPing messageboards, their preservation, and their health.
Dedicated to online D&D, online products, and maintaining and expanding the hobby on the Internet.
Dedicated to our fellow Gamers.
Dedicated to our Friendly Local Gaming Shops.
Dedicated to our online gaming stores.
Dedicated to our presence on E-Bay.
Dedicated to our Game Designers, past, present, and future.
Dedicated to all who have worked in the gaming industry, past, present, and future.
Dedicated to all who defend our Hobby from the competition and economic woe.
Dedicated to the memory of those who were the Founders of the Hobby.

*** Dedicated to the preservation of D&D and of the Hobby, forever. ***

In dedication to them all, I declare the creation of D&D's Army.

I will sign the charter:

Edena_of_Neith

Who will sign, and proclaim their support for D&D's Army?

If you wish to sign, place your name on this post.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Join me, in declaring your eternal support for D&D and our Hobby.

Because no matter what happens, our game will endure.
I speak out against the doomsayers, I say they are wrong, I say D&D will survive and flourish. Our game, and our Hobby, will be around centuries from now. It will remain and it will triumph, over all the adversity.

Just put your name down, and declare you are a part of D&D's Army!

Edena_of_Neith

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
I have no other answer to the doom and gloom. What could I possibly say?
If Ryan himself is saying the Hobby is in real danger of collapse, in a Death Spiral, that is a truly dark pronouncement, and perhaps the state of things is truly dark.

What could I possibly say to mitigate the darkness? What can I do to lighten things in any way?

This is the only answer I can think of.
Laugh at the darkness, laugh at the gloom, decry a different and better outcome, take a stance for the positive.
Laugh at the grim situation, even if it is grim and everything may fall apart. What else can we do?
Thus:

D&D's Army!

By declaring that, and placing down my signature, Edena_of_Neith, I hurl laughter at the grim situation, and I give my salute to those in our Hobby, and I assert that a better future is in store for our Hobby, than the one that is so widely perceived to be fated.
Call it a shout of optimism. Call it mocking the doom and gloom. Call it asserting that a better future is to come.

Come and join in.

Phaezen

First Post
(A thread in general support of D&D and the Hobby, when so many other current threads speak of despair and doom, and the fall of the game. It is not meant in humor, for the situation is too serious for humor. However, it is not meant literally, either. It merely seeks to give support.)

-

D&D's Army!

Dedicated to preserving D&D, in all editions and all forms.
Dedicated to the memory of Dragon and Dungeon Magazines in print form, and to their continued existence in online form.
Dedicated to Polyhedron Magazine and the RPGA.
Dedicated to the OGL and all the games like D&D that draw in new gamers.
Dedicated to all the D&D and RPing messageboards, their preservation, and their health.
Dedicated to online D&D, online products, and maintaining and expanding the hobby on the Internet.
Dedicated to our fellow Gamers.
Dedicated to our Friendly Local Gaming Shops.
Dedicated to our online gaming stores.
Dedicated to our presence on E-Bay.
Dedicated to our Game Designers, past, present, and future.
Dedicated to all who have worked in the gaming industry, past, present, and future.
Dedicated to all who defend our Hobby from the competition and economic woe.
Dedicated to the memory of those who were the Founders of the Hobby.

*** Dedicated to the preservation of D&D and of the Hobby, forever. ***

In dedication to them all, I declare the creation of D&D's Army.

I will sign the charter:

Phaezen

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
Since granny wouldn't approve of the battlecry that would otherwise appear here, I'll instead sign up quietly...

Lanefan

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases