D&D's Army

Silvercat Moonpaw

Adventurer
I may not be a fan of everything D&D I'm not against it for any reason. I'll sign because I want to keep some form of D&D for whatever use it can give to me.

SilvercatMoonpaw

(the "2" is just an unfortunate access error)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Remathilis

Now, when do I get to kill something?

We can't kill the overwhelming pessimism that has engulfed the hobby, but we can take a stand against it. Not let the pessimism overwhelm us.

If more and more bad news occurs, we can continue to laugh at it, and not be overwhelmed by it. We can be optimists, and we would be rightly so to be optimistic.
Why?
Because we choose to be optimists, that's why. No other reason is necessary. We know that we're right: the hobby is going to endure.

Edena_of_Neith

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
If you'd like, just put D&D's Army signatory (or a variant that suits you) in your signature. If you'd like to do that, obviously.

This thread won't last, but signatures do. Let's really create D&D's Army, and make a statement against the pessimism.
At least, that is what I have done (I have a signature, now, for the first time since joining ENWorld.)

William Ronald

Explorer
Count me in, Edena!

William Ronald

D&D will survive, not just because there is a financial interest for it to do so, but because we who love this hobby will keep it alive. I have been playing since 1980, and I have seen far worse times for gaming than the present. I have seen paranoia, bone headed corporate policies, and typos that have made my eyes roll -- and still D&D has survived and grown.

Let's remember that what unites us -- in this case, love of gaming -- is more powerful and important than what divides us.

(Okay, Edena, I gave you some experience points.)

(SilvercatMoonPaw2, go to the Meta forum and ask an admin to change your name. That will fix the problem. They can probably combine your posts with an earlier account if you have one.)

Last edited:

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
Mark "El Mahdi" Armstrong

Former member of the KISS Army.:eek:

Retired member of the Air Force (not-Army).;)

Current member of the D&D Army.B-)

Viva la D&D!

:D

caudor

Adventurer
caudor!

When I pass away (probably in an old folks home), they will have to pry my books from my cold hands. And if I see death coming, I might grab on with my teeth too :)

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
I give a solemn thumbs up to you all. Thanks again.

Dungeons and Dragons isn't going anywhere.
Gamers aren't going to roll over and give up because there are some problems out there.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases