KF's RPG Collection List [discussion]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I'm wondering something...

I'd like to create an online list of the gaming products I own so that I can keep track of everything I have. This would be mainly for my reference but I could also see possibly using it to conduct trading of RPG material with other online gamers.

Now, I personally would prefer to put this list up somewhere on EN World, but I'm not sure which forum would be the best one to put it in. (Perhaps this one?) I'm not sure it's even appropriate to put up on EN World. Thus, some guidance from the Moderators would be very much appreciated.

Cheers!

Knightfall

p.s. I could also put it on my blog but that doesn't feel like it would be optimal.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Hmm... I think I might have answered my own question while dreaming. I could put my list in my World of Kulan social group forum (see sig).

There, I could sticky it at the top of the forum and completely control what gets posted in it. Plus, it would be out of the way from the main forums.

I think that's what I'll do.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I've now added my official 3rd Edition D&D books to the collection list. I'm thinking I'll add a post for 4e before I begin posting the stuff in my d20 system/OGL collection.

After all, I don't think my 4e collection will ever be very large. I still only have the Manual of the Planes.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
After all, I don't think my 4e collection will ever be very large. I still only have the Manual of the Planes.
I've now added a post for my 4th Edition collection (such that it is) including the free DRAGON and DUNGEON Magazine PDFs before the subscription model took effect.

My "To Get" list for 4e is small. Still, there is more on it then I thought there'd be. The Plane Below is a book I'll likely get and the Revenge of the Giants boxed adventure looks intriguing. :hmm:

Last edited:

Remove ads