[S7S] Advanced Class: Sorcerer — Aberrant Blood is on sale & introducing the 7scale

fissionessence

First Post
[S7S] Advanced Class: Sorcerer — Aberrant Blood is on sale & introducing the 7scale

From our home page:

The second of our Advanced Class line is now on sale. It introduces the Aberrant Blood class feature for sorcerers, allowing you to play the twisted progeny of an aberration. It also includes several powers that remain useful throughout your character's career, plus a paragon path which is downloadable on the product page.
The other exciting news is the release of the 7scale. You can read more about it on the about us page, but it's basically a warning label for complexity. Not everyone's going to enjoy the kind of weird stuff we like to make, so check out the 7scale rating and description for the product you want to buy before dropping the cash. We'd rather have no customer than a disappointed customer! We've rated our previously released products, The Lunar Scrolls and 'Favored Forms', along with the new 'Aberrant Blood', so read up on their ratings by clicking through the rating logo on their product pages or by going to the about us page and scrolling to the bottom.
'Aberrant Blood' is available at RPGNow.com for a currently discounted price of $1.

Hopefully the 7scale will serve us and our customers well! We're always open to feedback, but especially for any comments on the 7scale and if you think it's a good idea, or how effective it might be.

~ fissionessence

fissionessence

First Post
Last night Advanced Class: Sorcerer — Aberrant Blood was up to the number 2 spot in Hottest Items on the enworld RPGNow store! Thanks to everyone who picked up a copy, and I hope you're enjoying it :)

It's now down to the #3 spot, under Adventurer's Guide to Cthonia. So, if 'Aberrant Blood' is already in your wish list, shopping cart, or if it's you're just now thinking you might be interested, pick up a copy and see if we can't get it up to the #1 spot! :) (Above WotBS subscriptions . . . yeah, well, I can dream).

~ fissionessence

Pinotage

Explorer
I've looked at this and was quite pleased with it. It's quite clever in certain areas, and everybody likes a little Cthulhu every once in a while. Still, the powers are well done, and versatile, although I'm not sure how much benefit the power upgrades will be if can just choose another higher level power. Still, impressed. Well done!

Pinotage

fissionessence

First Post
I'm glad you're enjoying it! The idea of the upgrades is that the upgraded versions would be comparable to a higher level power, and would be just as good of an option, give or take. If they're not as good . . . well then I'm not really sure how that happened. You could consider adding a little bit to them to make them as good as you think they should be to stay 'competitive'.

~

Remove ads