Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant Rising Season 1

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Nightshift <assuming he's there at that time> just points to the five masked men on the ground, either unconscious or tightly bound.

[sblock=Arkhandus]10 MPH is about 90 feet per round. It's not very fast. By comparaison, a double move gives you 60 feet per round and an all out run 120 feet per round. Is that what you were going for?[/sblock]__________________________________________________
Binder Fred, off to sleep, perchance to dream. :)

Shayuri

First Post
"Oh holy HELL," Cassandra blurts on finding herself on the roof. She looks around and registers Nightshift, then follows his finger as he points up.

Plummeting far off is a tiny flailing figure. Acting on instinct, Cassandra narrows her eyes, locking them on that tiny form, and concentrates to stop his fall, then haul back over.

"Uh...what am I supposed to do with him once he's safe?" she asks...only to find that the man who teleported her up to the roof is gone again!

"Hey!" she yells. "What am I supposed to DO with him?!"

Jemal

Adventurer
Metro High
"Drop him down here" The Agent calls up, pulling out his tazer and levelling it at the new arrivals. A second later he registers the ridiculous costume and lowers his weapon.
"No... we're the good guys." he says while Nightshift points to all the unconscious terrorists. As Cassandra lowers A-bomb, he walks over and tazes him to make sure he stays unconscious.

His walkie flares to life "This is Team Two approaching Gym. At least two powered hostiles inside." "This is base, hold for Team Three to be in position"

The Agent looks to the gym doors, then to the gaggle with him "Not good.. We've less than a minute to get you guys out of here."

Up above, Cassandra can see a jet black helicopter circling. Peering over the ledge she sees that down on the ground the police seem to have the parents under control and one of them is arguing with a woman in a suit while a swat team stands ready to enter the building behind him. The woman in the suit seems to be keeping the cops out of the building.

[sblock=ooc]
GAAH! jeez this is a confusing environment.. supers popping out left and right, agents on their way, a crowd of citizens and police just outside, and a falling super-terrorist being caught by TK-babe.

I'm going to assume that everybody has made it to the library/gym (With the exception of Cassandra unless she's gonna try floating herself down through the hole)
[/sblock]

Binder Fred

Jemal said:
"No... we're the good guys." he says while Nightshift just points to all the unconscious terrorists.

"Tell me *you* have your own way out."

<Response Red Impulse? and RPM when/if he gets there.>

Rawling offers his naked palm to the mountain of red crystals. "I can shift you out... Probably."

<If The Crystal agrees or says nothing, set a full round To Me Teleport on him, i.e. 2000 feet.

Jemal said:
As Cassandra lowers A-bomb, he walks over and tazes him to make sure he stays unconscious.
"Lawsuits have been won over that," remarks Nightshift without turning from his self-assigned task.

Shayuri

First Post
"Uh...little help up here?" Cassandra calls into the library, huddling down near the hole.

"There's a helicopter and I really don't want to wind up on the evening edition on the roof of a library that's just exploded. Plus the SWAT guys are about to come charging in, so we should really get outta here!"

renau1g

First Post
Internally battling with the intentions of the agent, The Crystal looks to outstretched hand of the other super and thinks "Better this guy than the feds", nodding to him.

Arkhandus

First Post
Bob says "Uh, so the terrorists are already beaten? Dang. Well, we better get outta here then....." He glances about and says conspiratorially "I think the gummint wants to catch super-powered people and make 'em guinea pigs. Or people claimin' t'work fer the gummint!"

Louder, he adds "I can rush outta here, but I'm not terribly fast. There are guys comin' from the way I just did, who sounded like they wanted t'catch me or beat me up or somethin'! So that way's prob'ly not safe. Umm, the guy I came with might be able to get us out of here, but prob'ly only one at a time. He's really fast." As he finsihes saying this, the man in the funny, patriotic costume steps under the hole in the roof, looking for who was talking up there. His aura crackles and flashes red, and he is propelled upward, jumping onto the roof. "Woah! I still haven't gotten used to that. I can take you down to the floor there."

[sblock=action]Well, I rolled an 11 on my Acrobatics check, so I don't jump any higher than normal for my Leaping power. Should still be enough for this jump.
1d20+5=11 [/sblock]

Binder Fred

Renau1g said:
The Crystal looks to outstretched hand of the other super and thinks "Better this guy than the feds", nodding to him.

Nightshift completes the move, putting all he's got into it : the thing is HUGE, twelve feet tall if he's an inch! Going to be limit...

Arkhandus said:
the man in the funny, patriotic costume steps under the hole in the roof, looking for who was talking up there. His aura crackles and flashes red, and he is propelled upward, jumping onto the roof. "Woah! I still haven't gotten used to that. I can take you down to the floor there."

Down-below Rawling straightens from his reflexive crouch-and-duck behind the crystal one, swearing in international code. "Didn't even *notice* the bomb by his feet, did he?"

On the charitable side - what does he know? - maybe the stuff *isn't* red electricity after all...

[sblock=ooc]The dynamite, electric cap included, was by A-bomb's feet, and Cassandra did say "straight up", so I figure it's right under the hole in the Library's ceiling.[/sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
Metro High
-Gym/Library-

The Agent also reflexively ducks away, but the dynamite fails to ignite. "Jeez... wait, is that still active? Whatever, I'll deal with it, you guys just get out of here. OH, and.. Uh.. Shifter." he shrugs at Nightshift "(I doubt you wanna share your name yet, but I gotta call you something.) Don't forget to call."

-Rooftop-

As Bob leaps up onto the rooftop, the hellicoptor spins around, a spotlight (Who uses spotlights during the day?) tracking the red electricity and a speakerphone activates "Stay where you are, Federal Agents are en route to your position. If you move we will be forced to open fire."
Cassandra manages to duck her head so they can't see her face, though she's pretty sure that if this is a government helicopter there won't be any news footage coming from it.

Elling's Ressidence
As Roy finally makes it home, bleeding and hurt, he comes in to find the place empty - His family is probably at the school wondering where HE is. He walks into the living room to find the TV set still tuned to the news.

Metro News
"Government agents have recently arrived on scene at the Metro High hostage situation. Several students are missing and presumed to still be inside, but the federal agent behind me has prevented Swat Teams from entering the building due to the expected explosives possessed by the remaining terrorists. Numerous explosions have rocked and decimated portions of the school, one such explosion blowing a young man THROUGH a wall. Despite this, the individual was able to regain his feet and.. well, see for yourself."
The screen cuts to a picture of Roy, Makeshift mask in place, floating in mid-air for a second before zooming off.
"That Remarkable footage was shot just moments ago right here. It is not clear yet how this young man is connected to the terrorists, or what his role in all of this was. Police and federal agents alike have refused comment."

[sblock=ooc]
So.... The building blows up in 30 seconds and assuming that doesn't happen feds storm the gym shortly thereafter. Any word from our speedster? Any plans for getting cass/Bobby out?
[/sblock]

Andor

First Post
Roy stares at the TV watching to see the outcome of events at the school. "It all happened so fast. At least it looks like they didn't track me home. I .. I can't deal with this now. So .. tired."
He drags the torn and bloodied t-shirt off his head and hides it in the back of his closet under a pile of junk and old camping gear. Then he collapses into bed in a daze.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases