Ex Libris adventure 3.X conversion?

Ambrus

Explorer
I know many are fond of the old 2e Ex Libris adventure from Dungeon Magazine #29 and I recall a few mentions of DMs running it in 3.X. Anyone here have a conversion or game notes I could use in my Pathfinder campaign? Pretty please? :)

Abciximab

Explorer
I know many are fond of the old 2e Ex Libris adventure from Dungeon Magazine #29 and I recall a few mentions of DMs running it in 3.X. Anyone here have a conversion or game notes I could use in my Pathfinder campaign? Pretty please? :)

My conversion of this was pretty significant. I made each of the rooms smaller (Created from scratch, 40x40 I think, I'm not on my home PC) and made it for low level PC's. 1st level? No higher than 3rd I'm sure. I did make Rune Cards for the pages and copied the scroll motif for the rooms. (So it makes a scroll design when the rooms are in the right order.)

Ambrus

Explorer
The adventure's sixteen 80-ft. by 80-ft. rooms did indeed strike me as widely oversized as well. I'd love to see whatever material you might have for the adventure; sounds like you had some good ideas. Could I ask you to either post or email me what you have? :heh:

Ambrus

Explorer
Darn. While looking over the Ex-Libris adventure earlier I realized that I don't have the dungeon room tiles anywhere. Anyone know how I might get a scan or picture of them? :erm:

Abciximab

Explorer
Darn. While looking over the Ex-Libris adventure earlier I realized that I don't have the dungeon room tiles anywhere. Anyone know how I might get a scan or picture of them? :erm:

I sent you an e-mail to the account you have listed on enworld but have not heard back as of yesterday evening. I do not have the originals either, so I made my own.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases