Tokens, tokens, tokens

Bayuer

First Post
Does anyone have some tokens that can be easly printed and represented monsters from MM and other sources?

Last edited:

Fiery_Dragon

First Post
Fiery Dragon has a whole series of Counter Collections - you can buy PDF versions that have everything and print them out, or you can buy the larger, complete Digital Collections that contain CD images with thousands of jpegs that you can import into any program to print out.

The link is in my sig.

Truename

First Post
Fiery Dragon has a whole series of Counter Collections - you can buy PDF versions that have everything and print them out, or you can buy the larger, complete Digital Collections that contain CD images with thousands of jpegs that you can import into any program to print out.

The link is in my sig.

I love, love, love the counter collections. I recommend the "Digital" collection--it has everything as individual files, which means you can print out exactly the monsters you need. Saves ink and paper. A PDF template is included that allows you to arrange them on the page.

Just one gripe: I wish Fiery Dragon would offer "upgrade" packages (with new monsters only) when new Digital editions come out.

Seguaro

Explorer
I print my own tokens on 1" circular labels and stick them on 1" washers. Works great and the tokens have a nice "heft" to them. There's a site that sells labels by the sheet for a reasonable price. They also have sheets with 2", 3" and 4" labels for the bigger monsters, though you'll have a harder time finding bigger washers. I use wooden disks purchased at my local craft store for these. Google "labels by the sheet" to find the site if your interested. (Note, I have no affiliation with the site other than using their products.)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases