Reccomendation for character tracking.

ripjames

Explorer
Ok, this is whats happening, right now I am in an online campaign that is 3.5 edition, I play 2 charactors, as we've had trouble keeping people around long term, one is a 6 Knight/1 Warblade and the other is a 5 Wizard/ 1 MoAO after we finish the adventure we are on, which will be soon we are switching to Pathfinder, but me and another player will be keeping our classes the way they are, which don't exist in Pathfinder, I was wondering if anyone could reccomend software to track my charactors with, I thought originally that heroforge would do it but I can't seem to figure out how to do so with it. Any reccomendations, we don't need a builder just a good tracker to keep track of stuff, though if there is a builder out there that will mix the two that would be awsome

Nylanfs

Adventurer
I think you mean HeroLab mgehl :)

And personally I like PCGen, especially since it's free.

Of course the downside of any builder/tracker is that if you have WotC feats/classes etc you will have to enter the data for it yourself. But most of the major character builders have forums devoted to helping people make their own data.

Last edited:

DMFTodd

DM's Familiar
If it's not a "builder", then what type of "stuff" do you need to keep track of?

I think you're on the right track avoiding a builder - non-standard classes with a non-standard ruleset is going to make a builder more trouble than it's worth.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases