What's on your mind?
+ Log in or register to post
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Monday, 27 April, 2009
Monday, 27th April, 2009, 05:26 PM #1
Time Agent (Lvl 24)
- Join Date
- Jan 2002
- Read 20 Reviews
- Blog Entries
ø Ignore Morrus
Monday, 27 April, 2009
- [imager]http://www.enworld.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=39979&stc=1&d=12408450 95[/imager]Origins Awards Nominees Announced The five finalists in each category of the Origins Awards were chosen by retailers attending the recent GAMA Trade Show in <st1:city w:st="on"><st1>Las Vegas</st1></st1:city>. The finalists were chosen by retailers from a list drawn from publisher/creator submissions with a jury review. Attendees at Origins Game Fair and the <st1><st1>Academy</st1></st1><st1> of <st1>Adventure Gaming Arts</st1></st1> and Design will select the winners, which will be announced at the ceremony at Origins on Saturday, June 27th.
- Not Suitable For Work: Concepts for a New 4e Contest Emerald Press is looking for ideas on a new ongoing contest being developed for their Combat Advantage series of free PDFs. NSFW (working title) will have monthly themes broken into weekly contests to create new material for 4e without referring to any core rulebooks and we want to hear suggestions and ideas from you to make it work.
- Hexographer Hex Map Software Gets Many Updates New features include the ability to import a map for tracing and more map symbols and terrain choices.
- Interview with the Q-Workshop Dice Masters Kobold Quarterly interviews the dice creators at Q-Workshop about art and design and contests.
- PCGen v5.16.0 Released
- Accurately representing druids in RPGs This Beltane, the Hartford Examiner explores the history of druids and compares their gaming incarnations to their historical roots.
- New Monday Monster: Quicksilver Ooze Slide into Monday with our latest OGL monster offering: the quicksilver ooze! It's certain to blow your parties away...
- Offcial D&D Updates:
- Excerpts: MM2 Remorhaz In today’s Monster Manual 2 preview, we present a returning elite brute and elemental beast: the remorhaz!
- Dragon 374 Art Gallery This month in Dragon, we look at building hybrid characters, new familiars, and an arcane academy; here now are a full set of the illustrations.
- April 2009 Character Builder & Compendium News The monthly update for the Character Builder and Compendium is coming on April 28. Here’s a summary of the new data and features for these applications.
By Morrus in forum General RPG DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: Monday, 3rd May, 2010, 03:13 PM
By Morrus in forum General RPG DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: Monday, 26th April, 2010, 05:10 PM
By Morrus in forum General RPG DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: Monday, 19th April, 2010, 02:56 PM
By Morrus in forum General RPG DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: Monday, 20th April, 2009, 04:16 PM
By Morrus in forum General RPG DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: Monday, 6th April, 2009, 04:49 PM