I know what you want for dinner tonight...SUBWAY!

Grymar

Explorer
Yeah, ok, not the best sandwich place in the world, but buying a footlong tonight may help get Chuck renewed for a 3rd season. So, what do you say? Have a subway so we can continue to see hot a Austrailian woman find excuses to wear too tight clothes and fight with every female guest star, ok?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy7Th_UyBUk]YouTube - Zachary Levi from Chuck goes to Subway[/ame]

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Isn't today the day you can get a free piece of Kentucky Grilled Chicken at KFC? Interesting fast food dilemma.

Johnathan

Gotta google up the fastest route between as many of those KF(G)Cs as possible, then BYOBucket, Baby! :D

Felon

First Post
Well, I won't be buying my Italian BMT after all, I'm afraid.

While the female lead is unspeakably hot, the show in its entirety is unacceptably predictable from the first scene to the last. It's really a shame. There's some sharp production values, but not a shred of ambition in the writing. I may gripe about Heroes aimlessness, but at least I don't always know what those characters are going to do next.

And if there's a product I can decline to buy to get Reaper off the air, please be sure to let me know. ;)

EDIT--Btw, just caught the last five minutes of the season finale. Predicted that the
big white room would stop being a big white room when the disk was inserted
, predicted that when Chuck
flashed he would become a badass martial arts master
, and then predicted his closing line
"I know kung fu"
. Like I said, stylishly done, but not a lot of surprises.

Last edited:

Felon

First Post
Doesn't saying you predicted things after they have already happened kind of defeat the purpose of the prediction? :D
Not if the purpose was to let you know how predictable it all was. And of course, I'm not lauding my powers of prognostication by any means--rather, I suspect many folks saw all of that stuff coming. But sometimes folks need a nudge.

Mark

Not if the purpose was to let you know how predictable it all was. And of course, I'm not lauding my powers of prognostication by any means--rather, I suspect many folks saw all of that stuff coming. But sometimes folks need a nudge.

I am telling you now that I knew you were going to say that.

Mark

I figured someone would say something like that. :cool:

You're so predictable. :p You'll probably even post next that you predict I will post again in this thread. You'll probably even ask, "Now whatcha gonna do, smart aleck?" So I won't post again.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases