Resources for a Feywild Adventure (Halivar OUT)

Ravilah

Explorer
Okay, I'm not usually short on ideas, but I have till Saturday to plan out a cross-continental journey across the Feywild. I imagine it'll take several sessions.

Any ideas and/or sources to look to for inspiration here? I seriously considered throwing in the Isle of Dread, but since the party will be mounted on friendly griffons, I doubt they'd choose to land there. Perhaps some sort of floating city?

I'll take anything you have to offer--at the very least just to get my creative juices flowing here. I don't want to make their first 4e trip to the Feywild...well...lame.

Thanks, everybody!

R

Oh! The party is level 8 if it matters.

Jack99

Adventurer
How about a Fey fair where players can't leave until the complete some test? There is one in the Wrath of the River King if that is available to you.

darjr

I crit!
Places that are not really 'set in stone'. You fall asleep in this nice little clearing and you wake up in another world.

Or time.

Or have it move in the feywild on it's own whim.

UngainlyTitan

Legend
Supporter
The Wild Hunt.

Places where you must follow the path. Leaving the path makes you vunerable to some powerful entity. You can bargin with them but you will owe them bigtime and they will collect when it is least convenient to you. Since if you break a fey pact they have even more power over you.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases