Small Beginnings has been updated! - A Story Hour Promo

Enkhidu

Explorer
Hi all!

My partner and I have just posted the beginning of Part II of the Small Beginnings story hour.

Here's what some of our readers have said about us recently...

Originally posted by Badger
Just finished "Shoeless Joe" Ander's first part, and once again, the carrot is dangled before our eyes making us want to rush into part two. Sometimes, I think you guys really get off on knowing we are all out here chomping at the bits for the next installment.

Originally posted by Black Bard
Excellent!!!
A perfectly written tale...

Originally posted by LiVeWiRe
You guys just keep throwing 'teasers' out there and expect it not to effect us don't you?!

Originally posted by Rel
The craftsmanship devoted to writing this Story Hour is without parallel on these boards if you ask me. There are plenty of others that (again, in my opinion) offer as much entertainment as this one, but I've yet to see one that surpasses this one in terms of attention to detail and depth of character.

So come on over and enjoy the Small Beginnings story hour!

And if that didn't work, then here's a short excerpt from one of our more recent installments...

A sudden burst of wind showered the ranger and his charge with stinging snow, obscuring his vision for a brief moment. Crouching down, Ander pulled his cloak around the pair and huddled against the fierce gusts. After a moment the sudden storm died and the woodsman peeked out from the hood of his covering. Oddly, though he could no longer feel the wind, he noticed that the flurries still whirled away to either side like a stream would flow around an island.

Strange panic washed over Ander as he felt, more than heard, a guttural rumbling shake his bones. Tears welled up in the young trackers eyes as he felt fetid breath warm his shoulders. With a look down at the small bundle that lay in his arms, the ranger prepared for one last desperate dash and gathered his legs beneath him.

Hope to see you soon!

Last edited:

Thorntangle

First Post
I'll vouch for Small Beginnings. The characterizations are excellent and there's a real attention to detail in this story hour that makes it read like a good novel. Check it out.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases