Pain Pride and Prejudice




What's on your mind?

+ Log in or register to post
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 97
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)

    Tiali's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Fargo ND
    Posts
    116

    Ignore Tiali

    Pain Pride and Prejudice

    This is the IC for Pain, Pride, and Prejudice.... This is where the fun will happen :P

    OOC will remain as http://www.enworld.org/forum/talking-talk/254814-dnd-3-5-pain-pride-prejudice-interest-recruiting-4.html

    Rogues Gallery is http://www.enworld.org/forum/plots-p...prejudice.html

    Credit for the following scenes will go to the following participants in this game. (This list may extend as the game progresses)

    Pneumatik playing Torl ;the Shifter Brute (Fighter)
    Arkhandus playing Seamus; the Human Dragon Savant (Dragon Shaman)
    Theroc playing Scartail; the Lizardfolk Mauler (Barbarian)
    Bedford playing Rungner; the Half Ogre Wrestler of Kord (Barbarian/Cleric)
    Jemal playing Michael Cale, the Redeemed Warlock (Paladin/Warlock)
    Tiali playing himself; the almighty DM. :P
    Last edited by Tiali; Saturday, 2nd May, 2009 at 06:01 PM.
    Tiali (Pheonix7273@hotmail.com)

    TO MY PLAYERS AND GMS: Due to unforseen circumstances, I will not be able to update my games for a while.

    "Light a man a fire, and keep him warm for a day... Light a man on fire, and keep him warm for the rest of his life."


 

  • #2
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)

    Tiali's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Fargo ND
    Posts
    116

    Ignore Tiali
    People and Places of Interest



    Horace Barkeep - Bar keeper and Tavern owner for the 'Keg Leg' tavern. After the war started between the Central Provinces and the Dwarven strongholds, Horace and Elaine are the only two dwarves who remain in this settlement. Horace stands shoulder high to an average sized human, which is taller than most of his own race. Horace has a long red beard that is often tucked into his belt, and has a friendly voice as long as the coins keep coming. Bust on your tab, and Horace can quickly turn sour.

    The Keg Leg Tavern - Often considered the 'Brawler' as it is the most frequently visted tavern in Rawee. If a brawl isn't started by midnight, then it is considered a bad night for the Keg Leg. Horace is often seen having great fun while adding his giant club to the fray. The Keg Leg has its own duo team of Bouncers. Both who are brothers.

    Frederick and Edwards Bromes - The famous duo bouncers of The Keg Leg Tavern. Through an explosive experiment in the arcane arts Frederick stands a full head and shoulders above all the patrons of the tavern, and Edwards now stands about the same height as your average halfling. Both are obviously human in nature. It is Frederick who dabbles into the arcane arts, and it is he who caused the freaky changes in their sizes. Edwards is a brawler at heart, and is rarely seen when the fight starts. This is because he is most often at the heart of the fight, putting a quick stop to any un'kosher' acts of violence.

    Arthur Mandoor - Half-Orc sheriff of Rawee. Oddly lighthearted for the seed of an orc, but he can become quite fierce in the heat of battle. Arthur stands average height, and has an oiled smooth bald head. He has the tusks of his orcish fathers, with the tanned skin color of his human mother. His left tusk was broken in a fight with caravan raiders which leaves his appearance quite intimidating, but his demeanor is more often than not; friendly.

    Captain Shrenk - Captain of the Central army. He is currently stationed in Rawee with 29 of his best men to ensure that the supply caravans coming through town remain unmolested. He is rarely seen within the populace, but when he is, his personality leaves much to be desired. He seems cold at heart and all business. With his slick backed black hair, well groomed goatee, and obsessively tidy combat suite, he seems to lack any semblance of 'fun' and definately radiates a fierce aura of 'leave me the hell alone.'

    Father Iden - Cleric of Pelor, Father to the faithful, and friend to all. Father Iden is a well-aged halfling, who has a big heart, and who is larger than life. He is always seen amongst the people with a huge smile, his tiny grey beard and silverish hair are frequently unkempt, and seem to be barely able to contain the happiness that is etched along his face. - The temple to Pelor is the biggest temple in the town, while few other beliefs hold any purchase in Rawee.

    Foz Lightheart - Frequent entertainer of The Keg Leg Tavern and teller of grand tales. This gnome is always in the center of activity, whereever it may be found. With his epic ballads and tiny lute, he brings entertainment to the people. His greyish eyes remind you of the silver coins in your purse, while his hair is reminiscent of the copper. He wears a light green tunic, and always carries with him, a lute, a flute, and a set of books.

    Barnibus - Nobody knows his true heritage, but he is considered giantkin. He stands roughly 12 feet tall, and has skin that reminds you of clay. His hair is long and droops past his shoulders, and his beard obscures his face. His appearance is fierce in nature, but Barnibus has never hurt a soul in Rawee. He lives on the outskirts of town, but can often be seen within the borders. He is typically seen assisting Father Iden in his daily affairs.



    Rawee:

    Rawee is a small but tidy village hosting roughly 3,000-3,250 people, depending on the time of year. It is at a crossroads for trade amongst the Southlands, the Dwarven strongholds, and Cisera.

    At the moment, Rawee is also the center of war. Being of the Ciserean mindset, but still part of the Western province, Rawee is often left to fend for itself. Within the last year it has been an outpost for whichever side of the war is currently on top. It is said that the Western province of the human lands is currently the strongest military nation in the known world, and it has decided to remain neutral within this war. Both the Central province and the Dwarves are allowed to travel through its northernmost parts. However, out of respect for the Western Province, neither side has committed to combat on their soil.

    You have been here for a week or more, and have experienced the friendliness of this small ville. Emnity lies heavily within the lands of Alaria and being 'different' often means trouble. In some parts of the world, difference is just barely tolerated , but in Rawee you have seen something new; Acceptance.

    From the moment you entered Rawee, you have seen eight different races; Dwarves, Halflings, Gnomes, Elves (half and pure blood), Orcs (half and pure blood), Humans, a few Kobold, and a single giantkin. All working together.

    You see mistrust in the eyes of some, but you are always treated with a friendly smile. Only the soldiers from the Central province have shown you any disrespect. Their have been some situations in which these soldiers have begun a fight or a brawl for no other reason than prejudice.

    Other crimes are seen very infrequently within Rawee's borders.

    This has been a peaceful stay, one that has allowed you time to relax. For you, Rawee will always remain a memory that can never be forgotten.
    Last edited by Tiali; Saturday, 2nd May, 2009 at 03:34 PM.
    Tiali (Pheonix7273@hotmail.com)

    TO MY PLAYERS AND GMS: Due to unforseen circumstances, I will not be able to update my games for a while.

    "Light a man a fire, and keep him warm for a day... Light a man on fire, and keep him warm for the rest of his life."


  • #3
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)

    Tiali's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Fargo ND
    Posts
    116

    Ignore Tiali
    In this part of the world, the year is broken into four seasons, each of approximately 91 days in length; Winter, Till (Spring), Summer, and Harvest (Fall). Today's date is 1/H/962; the 1st day of Harvest, year 962.

    In Rawee each year on the first day of harvest there is a celebration. During this annual celebration, thanks are given to Pelor, the sun god, for blessing the crops and making the lands fertile.

    As you are all in Rawee during this change of seasons, you have all been invited to join in the celebration.

    On the north side of town there is a clearing prepared especially for these occasions. In the center of the clearing is a three ring fountain that contains the insignias of Pelor. To the north of this clearing is a small unnamed forest, To the west is Lake Haiti, and to the east are the fields where the crops are grown.

    You all arive at roughly the same time, and as you arrive, you see merryment in every direction. On the rim of the fountain stands Foz Lightheart; playing his flute and dancing some sort of self-created jig. Children are gathering around the fountain laughing as they attempt to follow his movements. To your left is Frederick Bromes, who is entertaining people with simple tricks in the magic arts (most of which involve poking fun at his brother's expense). To your right is Barnibus, who is standing tall, with Father Iden sitting on his right shoulder. Father Iden has his trademark smile etched on his face, and is clapping to the rhythm of Foz's music.

    Horace, your friend the barkeep, and his wife Elaine, are serving the refreshments to people as they enter the clearing:

    "Oy! How ye be this fine day?" asks Horace as he hands each of you a sweetened mead. "This be a great day for some of me brother's famous honey mead!"

    As you sip the sweet flavored mead, and make your way through the crowds. Arthur Mandoor comes up to each of you;

    To Rungner - "Boy, now ain't you a big'un!" He says as he shakes your huge hand. He steps to your side and pats you on the back. He holds up his mug and says, "Toast with me! To this fine day, and to such fine company!" He then proceeds to down his entire flagon in one quick motion.

    After exchanging pleasantries, and a short but friendly conversation, he looks your way; "If I may ask, what brings someone of your incredible stature to our small village?"

    To Scartail - " 'ello. I ain't seen one of your kind in many many years." He formally shakes your hand, and exchanges friendly words in an attempt to start a conversation. He remains polite, even as you stumble through your broken common. Before he leaves he asks, "You look like you've had yourself a hard time in the past. How'd you go about getting all those scars?" He points to all the scars on your tail.

    To Torl - "Howdy" He takes a moment to shake your hand. "You look like your having yourself a good time here." He hands you a refill on mead.

    "You look like a man who enjoys his tales." He takes a quick sip of his mead as he gages your reaction. "You know... I love stories, and I believe that each of us have our own tale to tell."

    "Mine begins and ends here in Rawee. I grew up as a farmer and then became part of the military for a while. After fighting in the war for about eight years, I started to miss this small town. So I came back, and these good people later made me sheriff. Not much more to tell, but I ain't complaining. My life's been good here." He takes another sip of his mead. "So tell me, what's your story?"

    To Seamus - "Ah, I finally get a chance to say 'ello." He offers his hand in formal greeting. He pulls out a couple of pieces of salted jerky, and offers you a few.

    "You put an interest in me, the day I first saw ya. You got yourself an aura of power about ya, and something like that don't just show up outa the blue..." He takes a few bites of his jerky. "I been meaning to ask ya about it for the longest time now. What brings a man with such a forceful presence to a small out-of-the-way town like Rawee?"

    To Michael Cale - Arthur walks up to you and shakes your hand "I haven't had the chance to formally welcome you to Rawee. So Welcome! and may you enjoy your stay here." A child walks up to him and asks him a question, and after addressing the childs question and pointing to the sweets stand, he returns his attention to you.

    "You seem to have a hidden side about yourself, and I respect that. We all got something to hide. I must admit though, my curious side wants to know more about ya." He rubs the stubble on his chin before proceeding, "So how'd ya stumble upon this small town in your travels?"

    Please read:

    This is a chance to begin the game with some roleplaying. To get yourself into your character.

    I need to know a few things, you can put these in your IC descriptions or in OOC. First, are you wearing your armor to the celebration. Second, which of your weapons are you carrying. Third, what implements do you with you, and which did you leave at the inn. (no need to go into super detailed mode, but a short list of the important ones would be much appreciated). *In case you are wondering: Your Inn does include a locking chest at the foot of the bed, as well as a locked door.*

    Those of you with spells, I need to have you put down your spell list in OOC or in an sblock here.
    Last edited by Tiali; Saturday, 2nd May, 2009 at 05:57 PM.
    Tiali (Pheonix7273@hotmail.com)

    TO MY PLAYERS AND GMS: Due to unforseen circumstances, I will not be able to update my games for a while.

    "Light a man a fire, and keep him warm for a day... Light a man on fire, and keep him warm for the rest of his life."


  • #4
    Member SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Scout (Lvl 6)

    Jemal's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    PbP boards, Canada
    Posts
    8,873
    M&MGygax Memorial Fund

    Ignore Jemal
    As an adventurer and Mercenary - Not to mention someone who near literally has 'demons in the closet', Michael travels battle-ready, fully armoured with his Maul in a handy sling across his back. He's not been a trusting man for some time now.

    As he is greeted by the jovial half-orc, Michael runs a hand through his shoulder-length, dark red hair in a nervous, somewhat uncomfortable fashion.
    "I'm Michael, Michael Cale. I used to be a mercenary and.. well, other things, but now.." He sighs and shakes his head. "It's a long story, and too depressing for a celebration like this. Suffice to say I'm looking to start over, and was told by.. an old friend.. that this may be a good place to start. If you wish to know more, perhaps we can swap tales later over a pint or two." His smile is somewhat forced and a little strained, but the attempt and meaning behind it is genuine.
    Intelligence is the capacity to understand old Ideas.
    Imagination is the ability to come up with New Ideas.

    Eagles may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

    This isn't evil! You're just a bunch of NERDS!

  • #5
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    Theroc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,766

    Ignore Theroc
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiali View Post
    Horace, your friend the barkeep, and his wife Elaine, are serving the refreshments to people as they enter the clearing:

    "Oy! How ye be this fine day?" asks Horace as he hands each of you a sweetened mead. "This be a great day for some of me brother's famous honey mead!"


    Scartail accepted the drink with a polite smile. Scartail carried with him his shortspears and his spear, but not his greatspear or his crossbow. He wasn't anticipating combat, but who knows when the humans would lose their minds and start in on a xenophobic rampage. While he wasn't particularly fluent in common, it was better than one might expect. His vocabulary wasn't the greatest, however.

    "Many thankss..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiali View Post
    As you sip the sweet flavored mead, and make your way through the crowds. Arthur Mandoor comes up to each of you;


    " 'ello. I ain't seen one of your kind in many many years." He formally shakes your hand, and exchanges friendly words in an attempt to start a conversation. He remains polite, even as you stumble through your broken common. Before he leaves he asks, "You look like you've had yourself a hard time in the past. How'd you go about getting all those scars?" He points to all the scars on your tail.
    Scartail eyed Arthur a moment, wondering why he was just now asking about his scars, but deciding this wasn't a symptom of the Half-Orc's human xenophobia showing through. He shifted slightly as his stretched his body. His scars were not limited to his tail, though it was the most scarred portion of his body.

    "Humanss and crocodiless... humanss sslaughtered my tribe. Entire village invaded our sswamp... killed all...but not Scartail. Scartail esscaped..." Scartail's voice made it rather apparent he was not overly fond of humans after the event, though he made no move toward violence. He knew he wasn't as savage as the 'Civilized' humans, and would not play into their stereotyping. He took another sip of mead as he looked about his surroundings, noting several other personages. One in particular who held his attention had a presence about him. Despite appearing entirely human, he felt akin to the man... which was mildly disturbing for the Lizardfolk. Akin to a human? The idea disgusted Scartail.

    However, Scartail briefly noted a symbol on his neck. If Scartail recalled his symbols correctly... it was the symbol of one of the great Dragons. Scartail must have been feeling the man's connections to the Great Lizards. Realizing this, once Arthur had his fill of conversation, which Scartail tried his best to be polite with, despite the asking of sensitive questions which made Scartail want to impale someone... Scartail would slowly make his way towards the one with the Great Lizard symbol.




    Equipment Scartail is carrying:
    Masterwork spear
    Shortspear(x5)
    CLW Potion(x6)
    [/quote]


    Source Materials I am able to access:


    Accessible at almost any time:
    http://www.d20srd.org/index.htm
    Complete Arcane
    Complete Scoundrel
    Complete Mage
    Complete Divine
    Libre Mortis
    Heroes of Horror
    Drow of the Underdark
    Monster Manual 3.5E
    Monster Manual 2
    DMG/PHB
    Psionics Handbook
    Expanded Psionics Handbook
    Spell Compendium
    Tome of Magic

    These I can access rarely:
    Complete Adventurer
    Complete Warrior
    Complete Psionic
    Races of Stone
    Draconomicon
    Complete Champion
    A few assorted Monstrous Manuals... I can't recall which ones.

    I MAY be able to access the Forgotten Realms and Eberron Campaign settings.

  • #6
    Rungner quickly downs his little flagon and looks at orace. "The mead is as good as I've ever tasted. To bad the cups are so small" says the thirsty wrestler hoping for another free sample. "I am just passing through. I have been farther north participating in some ceremonies honoring kord" He proudly taps the symbol on his chest. "So i feel as if I've earned some time of, and I am not known for turning down an offer of god food and drink." Not realy trusting the "civilised" people around him with his gear Rungner brings everything he owns with him. Most importantly his Holy symbol of kord and the trusty old great sword


    OOC:spells prepared: enlarge person, protection from evil, magic weapon
    Last edited by bedford; Sunday, 3rd May, 2009 at 10:17 AM.

  • #7
    Sucka DJ
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    pneumatik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In the cruel empire of Tsan-Chan
    Posts
    854
    Blog Entries
    4
    I Defended The Walls!I Defended The Walls!

    Ignore pneumatik
    Years of living alone has taught Torl that it's better to be armed and armored than not. Town itself was probably safe enough, but the celebration field was too far away from Torl's room at the inn for comfort. Besides, there was a war going on nearby. His chain shirt was light, and his falchion's scabbard was comfortable on is back. He happily left his other belongs locked in his room, though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiali View Post
    To Torl - "Howdy" He takes a moment to shake your hand. "You look like your having yourself a good time here." He hands you a refill on mead.

    "You look like a man who enjoys his tales." He takes a quick sip of his mead as he gages your reaction. "You know... I love stories, and I believe that each of us have our own tale to tell."

    "Mine begins and ends here in Rawee. I grew up as a farmer and then became part of the military for a while. After fighting in the war for about eight years, I started to miss this small town. So I came back, and these good people later made me sheriff. Not much more to tell, but I ain't complaining. My life's been good here." He takes another sip of his mead. "So tell me, what's your story?"
    Torl enjoyed his second mead. He knew he shouldn't drink too much of the alcoholic beverage, but after years of drinking only water it was hard to not overindulge.

    "Well," Torl says, "I grew up a farmer, too. Once I was old enough to leave on my own, I did, because of how a look and all. It took a couple of tries, but I managed to get set-up on my own off the beaten path. It was nice, but living by myself got old after a few years, so I left and came here." Torl is quiet while he focuses on his mead and people-watches, oblivious to any social obligation to make conversation.

  • #8
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Arkhandus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Glendale, AZ
    Posts
    6,416

    Ignore Arkhandus
    My communities:

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiali
    "Oy! How ye be this fine day?" asks Horace as he hands each of you a sweetened mead. "This be a great day for some of me brother's famous honey mead!"
    Seamus takes a sip of the mead, and nods in thanks. "Indeed it 'tis, Horace! And Ah'm weyll, thankee. How d'ye an' Elaine like this fest'eval? A li'l mohre live-leh th'n th' har-vest fest'evals in mah houmet'wn, bhoot th' sol-jers dempen th' moud, don't ye ken?" Seamus replies, in his rough, south-highlander brogue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiali
    To Seamus - "Ah, I finally get a chance to say 'ello." He offers his hand in formal greeting. He pulls out a couple of pieces of salted jerky, and offers you a few.

    "You put an interest in me, the day I first saw ya. You got yourself an aura of power about ya, and something like that don't just show up outa the blue..." He takes a few bites of his jerky. "I been meaning to ask ya about it for the longest time now. What brings a man with such a forceful presence to a small out-of-the-way town like Rawee?"
    Seamus shakes his hand and takes the offered piece of jerky, though a bit wary of it. He hasn't dealt with orcbloods before, and isn't sure what to make of the sherrif. Still, he figures it's probably alright, so he idly chews the jerky after a moment's hesitation. "Ah, greetin's, sheyrrif." he replies as they shake hands. "Ah'm jes' travelin', n'wheyre in partic'lar, lookin' fer rhu-mers, legends, an' drahgon-lore. Nae partic'lar biz'ness in Rah-wee, jes' takin' a breyk, tastin' sohme beer an' spirits."

    Seamus wears one of his brown and gray traveling outfits, two belt pouches, and a wooden holy symbol of Bahamut on a cord around his neck. A dagger is sheathed at his belt, and a large, oak round-shield is slung over his back just in case he needs it later.
    Spoiler:
    His pouches hold his coins, flint, and steel. The rest of his gear is left at the inn, locked up, but only because of the festival. Normally he'd wear his armor with the morningstar at his belt, but since it's a festival and he's not expecting any trouble, nor any need to flaunt his relative wealth or power, Seamus has left that gear in his room for today. Any other day, he'd wear them so any Central Province soldiers or other folks would think better of messing with him or trying to filch his coins. But armor isn't comfortable enough for wearing all day.....

    Naturally, as always in town, Seamus is projecting his Aura of Presence for +1 Bluff, Diplomacy, and Intimidate.
    Last edited by Arkhandus; Monday, 4th May, 2009 at 12:57 AM. Reason: needed to finish typing and formatting
    Arkhandus, Male Tinker 4/Contemplative 4/Scapegoat 3/Roleplayer 3/Rambler 2/DM 3/Player 1
    Games and Links
    Earlier PbP DMing: (FR 3.5) A Hard Time in Harrowdale (ended)
    The First OOC , IC and (M&M) The Bay City Sentinels (on Crazy Monkey's Asylum) (both ended/suspended)
    Earlier DMing over OpenRPG: D&D 3.5 - T13K Fall of the 14th Kingdom, T13K For More Than Glory,
    Ark's Oerth Adventures, D20 Modern/Future - Zombiepocaylpse, Wardens of Aedenshire
    DMing on OpenRPG: Pathfinder - Weird Frontiers (homebrew), the Jade Regent Adventure Path,
    D&D 3.0 - Rhunaria: Defenders of Delacroix, Star Wars Saga Edition - Light and Shadows
    *EN World's Eyros Creative Exercise and Rules/Crunch of Eyros

    *My Rhunaria D&D setting, prestige classes, feats, etc.
    *My Aurelia D&D thread on EN World, setting and rules; new and revised 3e races, classes,
    variants, PrCs, feats, spells, etc. UPDATED AGAIN September 6th 2011 with more new magic items!

  • #9
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)

    Tiali's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Fargo ND
    Posts
    116

    Ignore Tiali
    You continue to enjoy the festivities, and you make your way around the circuit, and visit the different stands and mingle with the people.

    Around mid day the proceedings come to a halt, as Father Iden stands up on the fountain ledge. Each person gives Father Iden their full attention.

    He stands up straight, and tidies his clothes. He begins to waive his hands and pray to Pelor in a loud voice, and a few of the people near you begin praying as well.

    The sun symbol at the top of the fountain begins to glow, and becomes brighter as the prayer continues. You can all sense the magic building...

    Just as everyone seems to be lost in the ceremony, and the sun symbol glows so brightly that you cannot look in that direction, you all hear a piercing scream from behind you.

    You turn to see a teenage boy limping out of the forest, carrying a crying girl. He runs as fast as he can in an attempt to reach the gathering. He makes it about seventy feet from the forest when you first see the things that are chasing him.

    At the edge of the forest you see ten small black creatures. Each one stand roughly 3 feet tall, they all have oily black skin. With small horns, glowing red eyes and spiky protusions on their back, these little creatures remind you of something that crawled directly out of hell.

    A large wolf like creature leaps over the heads of the implike creatures, and begins chasing the boy. On the canines back, you see two more of these little creatures, holding on to its fur and waiving their free hands in the air. They laugh menaically as they anticipate the boy's death.

    Initiative Rolls:
    OOC


    As this is play by post and we all post at our own rates, I will roll initiatives out of convenience. Damage will be added and subtracted in this order, even if you post in a different order. I will combine the round and let you know if success is achieved, once all posts have been received.

    If the monster you are attacking is defeated before your action. I will complete that same action on the nearest monster.

    Please post rolls and actions at bottom of your post in OOC: *Action* *Attack Roll + Modifier* *Damage* (I.E. OOC: Melee Attack: d20+4 (19), d8+2 (4))

    Torl roll 18 +2 (20)
    Implike creatures 12 (1st in init)
    Wolf 12 (2nd in init)
    Scartail roll 5 +6 (11)
    Micheal 8 +3 (11)
    Seamus 8 +1 (9)
    Rungner 6 +1 (7)

    You can also give me a Knowledge (Nature) and/or Knowledge (Arcana) if you have them, to identify said creatures.

    Dice Rolls


    Im using the dice bag at d20srd.org and copying the text.

    1d20+0
    8+0 = 8
    1d20+0
    6+0 = 6
    1d20+0
    8+0 = 8
    1d20+0
    5+0 = 5
    1d20+0
    18+0 = 18



    Last edited by Tiali; Monday, 4th May, 2009 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Edited the init to mark the different types of creatures, same init as before but imps will go b4 wolf.
    Tiali (Pheonix7273@hotmail.com)

    TO MY PLAYERS AND GMS: Due to unforseen circumstances, I will not be able to update my games for a while.

    "Light a man a fire, and keep him warm for a day... Light a man on fire, and keep him warm for the rest of his life."


  • #10
    Sucka DJ
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    pneumatik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In the cruel empire of Tsan-Chan
    Posts
    854
    Blog Entries
    4
    I Defended The Walls!I Defended The Walls!

    Ignore pneumatik
    Torl snarls at the appearance of the monsters. Reacting quickly, he draws his falchion and runs towards them. He tries to reach the wolf-thing and slash at it before it can get any closer. If he can't, he'll try to interpose himself between the monsters and the boy and girl.

    OOC
    First, Torl will single-move towards the wolf-thing while drawing his falchion. If the wolf-thing is within a single move (30 feet), he'll attack it as a standard action: Melee attack with -1 power attack: 1d20+7 (20), 2d4+6 (9). If the wolf-thing is more than 30 feet away, he'll keep moving until he's just past the boy and girl or until he's gone 60 feet total (a double move), whatever comes first.
    Last edited by pneumatik; Monday, 4th May, 2009 at 03:56 PM.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 176
      Last Post: Sunday, 14th June, 2009, 01:52 PM
    2. RG - Pain, Pride and Prejudice
      By Tiali in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: Saturday, 2nd May, 2009, 06:27 PM
    3. Replies: 0
      Last Post: Wednesday, 22nd April, 2009, 02:32 AM
    4. Into the Lion's Den (Dealing with extreme prejudice in game)
      By NewJeffCT in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 34
      Last Post: Tuesday, 8th July, 2008, 09:30 PM
    5. [OT] Ouch! Pain pain pain!
      By RangerWickett in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 35
      Last Post: Friday, 4th July, 2003, 05:58 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •