[Shark World} The plains of shark world

las

First Post
This is an idea thats ben bugging me for some time now.

These are some of the ideas that I have (these are not all but some things that hope will make it in).

Inner plains Earth, water, fire, air, wood, neg energy plain, positive enrgy plain.

Outer the abyss, nine hells, + unown others.

Materil plain = infite materil plains (Other Worlds).

Any shark world people out there have any ideas on what and what should not be in this plainer set up.

Crothian

First Post
I think the cosmology should be undefined so that individual DMS can set it up as they like. Other then the strong tie to the Elemenal plane of Water, no other places need be mentioned.

Crothian

First Post
Of all the gods only four lived. Gildas, goddess of seas, storms, waters, and life is the most powerful of them. She was always one of the more popular gods, and now she is worshiped more then almost all the others combined. The second most worshiped is Deacor, god of sea travel, trading, and crossing boundaries. Without him civilization would have fallen after the asteroids hit. Then there is Philas. She is well known among the land dwellers, as she is goddess of fire and combat. The gained powers from the fiery crash of the asteroids and have been trying to increase that even more ever since. Lastly is Veltras, god of treachery, betrayal, and death. He is not so much worshiped as feared. Many of his followers left him in hopes that he would be killed in protecting the planet. He lived and they have been fearful for their lives ever since.

That's a little outdated, as there is a fifth goddess, the elven goddess.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases