"Wiesbaden" Character Sheet Updated to include PHB2

neofax

First Post
I have updated all of the niggling errors on the previous thread(or so I think) and added **most** PHB2 info into this version of the "Wiesbaden" Character Sheet. Changed to OpenOffice as I believe this is a better product and its free! The only remaining data is the character options and "Extra Options" i.e. Gnome in group +X bonus type stuff Please hammer the file and let me know if there are any problems.

Also, I am looking for some help to input info and fix errors. If anyone is proficient in excel or openoffice I would greatly appreciate the help!!!

Goals:
1. Add Martial Power ~~Done just need people to verify~~
2. Add Arcane Power ~~Done just need people to verify~~
3. Fix all redundant info ~~Mostly done. Used many arrays~~
4. Add capability to add multiple custom info
5. Add capability to export/import character sheet
6. Add capability to optimize character (best weapon/feats/skills/race/class) **WISH**

Attachments

• DND_Charsheet4e_v1194.zip
    927.4 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:

Callindril

First Post
Installed OO just to play with this, and found that in trying to enter my Cleric and my Paladin that I could not choose Chrisima to increase at levels 4,8,10...

Didnt go any further...

neofax

First Post
Installed OO just to play with this, and found that in trying to enter my Cleric and my Paladin that I could not choose Chrisima to increase at levels 4,8,10...

Didnt go any further...

On the Basics sheet it is not allowing you to select Charisma on the Drop downs at the bottom? If so, I will correct this and upload the fix. I am currently streamlining alot of the redundancies in the sheets and slowly adding Martial Powers and Arcane Powers. I should have all of the PHB 2 info in the sheet now.

Callindril

First Post
On the Basics sheet it is not allowing you to select Charisma on the Drop downs at the bottom? If so, I will correct this and upload the fix. I am currently streamlining alot of the redundancies in the sheets and slowly adding Martial Powers and Arcane Powers. I should have all of the PHB 2 info in the sheet now.

Thats correct...On the basic sheet, when I try to level up my Paladin, and want to increase his 2 stats at levels 4 and 8, Charisma is not on the pulldown.

Will continue testing and providing feedback once I get past this issue..

Thanks for picking up the ball on this...

Last edited:

neofax

First Post
Updated Martial Power data. Still working on redundancy and streamlining. Not looking forward to hand type all of the Arcane material.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Hey all,
I've also been working on updating the Wiesbaden sheet. I have only put in the PHB2 and Arcane Power. I just got Martial Power. It will take a while for me to read it and input it.

Attachments

• wiesbaden_charsheet_v1_17_Full.ods.zip
    723.6 KB · Views: 88

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases