Siege Of Bordrin's Watch

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
the approach of Gloomblade pins Gala in the small cubicle with her opponent. In closed spaces, I'm not as good...I'm better when I move, she thinks to herself. As if he reads her thoughts, however, Gloomblade makes an impressive bounce away, leaving her with two of the militant opponents. They don't have a chance, she thinks, as she growls and attacks.

[sblock=Actions Round 2]
I think this will work, but it means delaying until Gloomblade has sprung away, so waiting until init 10. Then:

Shift to the vacated P17, to attack the wounded Militant at O17 with Predator's Furry (Encounter 3; +8 vs Reflex, 1d6+6 and dazed until end of my next turn if successful, then shift up to 5 squares for secondary attack; back to Q 17, +8 vs. Reflex of Militant at R 17, again 1d6+6 and dazed if successful).

Will use Elven accuracy if either attack fails.
[/sblock]
[sblock=Stat Block]
Gala - Elf Druid 3
Passive Perception: 23, Passive Insight: 15
AC: 20, Fort: 14, Ref: 18, Will: 19 -- Speed: 8
HP: 34/34, Bloodied: 17, Surge Value: 8, Surges/Day 8/8
Initiative +9, Action Points: 1/1, Second Wind: Not Used

Powers, Inherent:
At Will: Grasping Claws (Melee Basic Attack), Pounce, Call of the Beast
Encounter: Elven Accuracy, Cull the Herd, Predator's Flurry
Daily: Savage Frenzy, Fleet Pursuit

Powers, Item:
Daily: Predator Armor (+1 to attack and damage against an enemy that shifts).
[/sblock]

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
ROUND 2 - Part I

Henry screams at the berserker before him. "Filth! Now meet your maker!" Unfortunately, as he swings his halberd, the movement of the orc and of Wendigo badly distracts his aim and his strike goes horribly awry. However, the ferocity of the attack is still able to cause the berserker a bit of mental anguish. (Reaping Strike vs Berserker AC 15: [1] + 8 = 9 *miss* / 4 damage on Miss) To couple with this, Henry activates the power of his armor, causing a loud, screeching, horrific sound to come from the dozens of mouths that appear all over the scaled surface. It is distracting enough that it throws the orc off-balance a bit. (An enemy within 5 squares take -2 to attack rolls till end of Henry’s next turn)

The approach of Gloomblade pins Gala in the small cubicle with her opponent. In closed spaces, I'm not as good... I'm better when I move... she thinks to herself. The elf pauses for a second to consider her options, when Glomblade suddenly says he is going to go after the orc leader to make some space. Gala smiles inwardly and waits until he does so. (Hold action)

Seeing the monk in dire straits, Tregar springs into action moving closer to his allies. (Move action to H13) Taking his staff in two hands and slamming one of the butt ends on the ground, a tremendous thunderclap erupts overhead. "Moradin's judgement upon you!" Tregar shouts, his staff directing the thunder towards his enemies and blasting them away. (Thunder of Judgment attack vs G16 Fort 17: [23] *hit* / [12] damage / Push target 4 squares to G20) (Thunder of Judgment attack vs Orc Berserker Fort 17: [13] *miss*) (Thunder of Judgment attack vs O17 Fort 17: [19] *hit* / [12] damage / Push target 4 squares)

The thunderclap staggers one of the orogs backward past his orc commander, who himself is fortunately able to withstand the thunderous fury. However, the second orog militant gets blasted by the force of thunder so badly, that he is tossed backwards off the staircase, crashing down to the flagstones below. (Saving throw to avoid push off stairs: [7] *fail* / 2d10 falling damage: [11] damage / target falls prone in P18)

Seeing the orc beserker unaffected by his blast, Tregar calls out "I offer you a choice… no further aggression for Moradin's boon, refuse and his vengeance upon you!" The orc berserker has to wait a few phases before deciding on whether to take the dwarf’s offer.

Having been injured severely, Brother Wendigo must decide whether to continue his attack or wait for Dorn Tirae to speak him flowery words to make his boo-boos go away.

23 Henry
16 Tregar
14 Wendigo 14/34 bloodied / marked by G16
13 Dorn
11 Gloomblade
22 Gala
9 Orc Berserker -4 / -2 to attack until end of next turn
9 Orog Militant G20 -30 bloodied
9 Orog Militant O17 -12
9 Orog Militant P18 -29 bloodied / prone

round2a.png

Last edited:

Insight

Adventurer
OOC: Pushing that orc is going to force me to alter Gloomblade's movement. Please see the *newer* version, which I will go edit now.

EvolutionKB

First Post
OOC: Is the berzerker marked by Henry? It was not mentioned but I should ask. The latest I'll post will be tomorrow night.

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Hiding the pain in his ankle, Dorn sings an inspiring dwarven hymn Wendigo likely remembers from his youth. It strengthens the shifter's resolve and he steps boldly forward. The half-elf then moves aside the monk, and attempts a cunning strike, cutting with surprising ferocity. Strike the fool while he's pained! [sblock=Second Round]Minor: Majestic Word on Wendigo, HS+4 hp and slide Wendigo to G16 if he wants. ove to F16. Cunning Ferocity vs G17: Ref 21, 6hp and all allies gain +2 to damage to it until end of Dorn's turn.[/sblock][sblock=MiniDorn]Dorn—Male Half-Elf Bard 3
Initiative: +1; Low-light vision; Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 12
HP: 34/38, Bloodied: 19, Surge: 9, Surges left: 10/10
AC: 19, Fort: 15, Reflex: 16, Will: 17 — Speed: 5
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: Not Used
Powers -
Guiding Strike
Cutting Words

Sword Burst
Shout of Triumph
Cunning Ferocity

Slayer's Song
Magestic Word x2
Words of Friendship

Concerted Effort
Harsh Songblade Longsword +1

Full character sheet[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
Bolstered by Dorn's words, Wendigo moves away from the orc berzerker, using his own spirit to give him further energy. Using his great speed to move around the column, the shifter sees his orc adversary once more and Wendigo closes the distance, giving the orc the opportunity to strike at him. As he shifts into place, the monk snaps a kick out at the orc's leg, quickly following it up with a punch towards it's ugly face.

[sblock=Actions]Minor: Use Harmonious Discipline to gain +4 temp hp. Once the temp hp is gone I gain a +4 to damage on my next attack. Move: Dancing cobra move action to G21 which will provoke an OA from the berzerker, which triggers Henry's free attack. If militant takes an OA, I gain an addtional +4 damage. Dancing cobra standard attack: +10 vs reflex, 1d8+5 damage. Total possible damage would be 1d8+13(temp hp gone and militant takes OA. AC for OA is 20(defensive mobility feat).[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Wendigo Razorclaw shifter monk 3
Initiative: +5; Low-light vision; Passive Perception: 20, Passive Insight: 15
HP: 26+4/34, Bloodied: 17, Surge: 8, Surges left: 7/8
AC: 18, Fort: 14, Reflex: 17, Will: 17 — Speed: 6
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: Not Used
Powers -
Dancing Cobra
Five Storms
Drunken Monkey
Dance of Swords
Harmonious Discipline
Razorclaw Shifting
Fleshseeker Unarmed Strike
Stoneskin Robes
Whirling Mantis Step
[/sblock]

[sblock=Defcon]You list me at having a max hp of 30. It's supposed to be 34.[/sblock]

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
(ENWorld's lag issues are causing problems on my end to update things. My apologies. Once Morrus gets everything running smoothly again, I'll update.)

Remove ads