Some Early D&DI information

Scribble

First Post
While houserule support would be nice, my current wish is for their to be a way for the DDI to keep track of ritual components. I currently do it manually and record it on the CB logs, but some new functionality would be much appreciated.

Wait I'm confused... It DOES keep track on this info. It appears in your inventory with an amount just like other items. Or do you mean something else I'm not understanding?

Shroomy

Adventurer
Wait I'm confused... It DOES keep track on this info. It appears in your inventory with an amount just like other items. Or do you mean something else I'm not understanding?

I want to be able to cast a ritual and when I do so, the component cost comes out of my inventory (as adjusted for feats and class features) without me having to do any additional math.

Storminator

First Post
What's sad is ritual cards ARE in the Char-Builder (create a character with rituals, then go to the sheet view and select "show normal item cards". The ritual will apear as an "item" but with no text beyond its name.

It seems it would be easy to enter the ritual text from the DDi on those "item" cards an viola! ritual cards!

I went Manage -> Campaign Settings -> Custom Rules and made a Ritual Card. I typed in text Notes section, and sure enough, it prints it out on the cards. Not prettily, but it does print them.

PS

Agamon

Adventurer
I want to be able to cast a ritual and when I do so, the component cost comes out of my inventory (as adjusted for feats and class features) without me having to do any additional math.

I was about to make a joke about how this thing is making us lazy, then I realized it was a good idea!

...now I realise I just made that joke, if subtily... :p

Scribble

First Post

Ahh I see what you mean.

I thought you just meant keeping track in how much you have ingeneral. I didn't know you wanted a way to automate it like when using the sheet in electronic form... If that makes sense.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases