Jemal's School: Student Profiles

Andor

First Post
Lionel Wyrmhill

Lionel Wyrmhill is a handsome young fellow. A human of 17 years he stands 6' tall with a muscular build and a charming smile. He has a dark olive complexion and wavy brown hair, his eyes are an odd tawny gold color. When not in combat training he wears a suit of green leather armour studded with some kind of large teeth. (Crocodile) A morningstar hangs by his side.

[sblock="Lionel Wyrmhill"]Name: Lionel Wyrmhill
Race: Human
Class: Knight 1/ Green Dragon Shaman 1
Alignment: Lawful Evil

Stats:
Str: 18 +4 (16)
Dex: 8 -1 (0)
Con: 12 +1 (4)
Int: 12 +1 (4)
Wis: 12 +1 (4)
Chr: 14 +2 (6)

HP: 24

Fort: +2 +1 = 3
Ref: +0 -1 = -1
Wil: +4 +1 = 5

Feats:
Shield Specialization (Heavy) (PHB II, pg 82)
Improved Shield Bash (PHB, pg 96)

Skills:
Bluff 1 + 2 = 3
Diplomacy 1.5 + 2 + 2 = 5
Handle Animal 1 + 2 = 3
Intimidate 1 + 2 = 3
Knowledge (Nature) 1 + 1 = 2
Knowledge (Nobility & Royalty(always class)) 5 + 1 = 6
Ride 4 - 1 = 3
Swim 4 + 4 = 8

Languages Known:
Common
Draconic

Class Abilities:
Knight's Challenge +1
-Fighting Challenge 2x per day for 7 rounds
-+1 to will saves Attack and Damage if opponent is Int > 4

Draconic Aura +1
-Energy Shield (2 Acid)
-Presence (Bluff, Diplomacy, Intimidate)
-Vigor (Fast Healing up to 1/2)
[/sblock]

[sblock="Lionel Equipment"]Equipment:
Heavy Wooden Shield w Spikes 15# 17 gp
(+2(3) AC -2 Check, 1d6x2 Piercing)
Studded Leather Armour 20# 25 gp
(+3 AC -1 Check)
Banded Mail 35# 250 gp
(+6 AC -6 Check)

Dagger 1# 2 gp
(1d4 19-20 10' P or S)
Morningstar 6# 8gp
(1d8 x2 B+P)
Masterwork Trident 4# 315gp
(1d8 x2, 10' P)

Signet Ring 25 gp
Gold Chain 100 gp
Adventure's Clothes

Chest 25# 2gp (Total weight = 83#)
-Blankets 6# 1gp
Flint & Steel 1gp
Hand Axe 3# 6gp
Tarps 10# 1gp
Light Rope 100' 5# 1 gp
Pot 10# 1gp
Explorers Clothes (2 sets) 16# 20gp
Sacks 2# 1gp
The Viridian Codex[/sblock]

[sblock="Lionel Essay"]To the esteemed Dean of the Academy of Worlds honor to your name,

I am Lionel Wyrmhill, 3rd son of King Wyrmhill, Lord of the Ink Delta and Master of Swinedon and Lesser Darkwater, etc etc. Frankly in a better land my father would not even rate as a Baron, but he'd have my head if he knew I admitted any such thing. It is a difficult thing, to be the 3rd son of a petty lord. My eldest brother Cedric is the heir of course. Milton, the second son, went into the clergy although why he picked the Unpronouncable One to worship is beyond me, I suspect he enjoys the fishfolk orgies more than he lets on. My sisters are a shrewish crew, fated to be married off for temporary alliances. To avoid their schemeing and elevate myself in my fathers eyes I join the Viridian Order at a young age. I have done well and have already been initiated into the lesser mysteries. Unfortunately this has alarmed Cedric and he convinced my father to call me home to pull me within reach of his dagger, and prevent my rise. Hah! As if his petty ambitions could dull my vision. On my journey home I took with me a copy of the Viridian codex. It contains all I need to complete my training in the ways of the Order.
But your letter has reminded me that the Order is not all that is, nor can they teach me all I crave to know. I desire to grow larger than this petty Kingdom, this dismal swamp. Perhaps one day I will return and conquer, perhaps not. For now I wish to learn what promise the larger world, and the worlds beyond the world hold!

-Yours in service
-Lionel Wyrmhill[/sblock]

[sblock="Lionel Combat"]Lionel Wyrmhill Combat

HP: 24

Fort: +2 +1 = 3
Ref: +0 -1 = -1
Wil: +4 +1 = 5

BAB: 1
Melee: 5
Ranged: 0
Grapple: 5

Normally:
AC: 10 + 3 (studded leather) - 1 (dex) = 12
Armour Check = -1
Weapons:
Dagger melee +5 att 1d4+4 damage 19-20 crit
- ranged +0 att 1d4+4 damage 19-20 crit 10' range increment

Morningstar +5 att 1d8+4 damage X2 crit

In the Arena:
AC: 10 + 6 (Banded Mail) + 3 (Hvy Shield) - 1 (dex) = 18

Weapons:
Dagger melee +5 att 1d4+4 damage 19-20 crit
- ranged +0 att 1d4+4 damage 19-20 crit 10' range increment

Morningstar +5 att 1d8+4 damage X2 crit

Trident +6 att 1d8+4 damage X2 crit
- ranged +1 att 1d8+4 damage 19-20 crit 10' range increment

Shield Spikes +5 att 1d6+2 x2 crit

Trident and shield: Full attack
- Trident +0 att 1d8+4 damage X2 crit
- Shield Spikes -5 att 1d6+2 x2 crit
[/sblock]

[sblock="Wyrmhill Background"]The Wyrmhill family is one of a number of petty lordships in a dismal section of a backwater world that is so isolated it doesn't even have a name for itself. The boglords vie for control of a large swampy forest dominated by green and black dragons. The noble families of the region operate on a feudal basis overseeing populations of humans and lizardfolk. Knightly orders that worship the dragons of the forest and swamp are endemic to the region. Horses are almost unknown in this soggy environs and the knights ride great carnivorous reptiles into battle. Rather than any unifed reliegion there are many cults that worship dark and squamous gods. The local politics are rough and betrayal and mistrust are commonplace. Think medieval eastern europe meets conan in the bayou. [/sblock]

Attachments

• lionel.jpg
    lionel.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases