[Podcast] Darker Days - A World of Darkness Podcast

Mark Hope

Adventurer
Darker Days Presents: The Darkling Podcast Episode #3

Darkling Podcast

The Darkling Podcast is Darker Days' 15 to 20 minute podcast focusing on material created by our listeners.

Episode #3 features Demon: the Return, a conversion of Demon: the Fallen for the NWoD rules system. Written by Evo Shandor, the game expands on the mythology of D:tF while bringing it up-to-date with the latest rules innovations. Listen to the show now at our homepage, stop by our forums and leave feedback or drop us an email at darkerdaysradio@gmail.com. And stay tuned for more!

Mark Hope

Adventurer
Darker Days Episode #13: Halloween Special!

Darker Days Podcast

Welcome to our thirteenth episode! Lucky for some - this week we have not one, not two but three special guests. Chuck Wendig, Eddy Webb and Stew Wilson rejoin us for 1hr and 45 minutes of horror goodness. After the Secret Frequency drowns itself in rains of blood, we spend the rest of the show discussing how to craft the perfect horror story for your World of Darkness games. And be sure to stick around for the no-holds-barred aftershow! Check out the show at our homepage, stop by our forums and leave feedback or drop us an email at darkerdaysradio@gmail.com.

Mark Hope

Adventurer
Darker Days Presents: The Darkling Podcast Episode #4

Darkling Podcast

The Darkling Podcast is Darker Days' 15 to 20 minute podcast focusing on material created by our listeners.

Episode #4 features Monte Cook's World of Darkness in a special feature submitted by WGPRN listener Beckett. Lift the lid on this little-known re-imagining of the World of Darkness by one of the world's premier game designers! Check out the show right now at our homepage, stop by our forums and leave feedback or drop us an email at darkerdaysradio@gmail.com. And stay tuned for a full-length Darker Days Vampire special next week!

Mark Hope

Adventurer
Darker Days Episode #14: We're Back!

Darker Days Podcast

Episode fourteen and Darker Days is back on the airwaves! We're giving you all the latest news from White Wolf, demon dogs and disembodied heads on the Secret Frequency, cool new houserules for Vampire: the Masquerade and Vampire: the Requiem, and an in-depth look at what was cool about Dirty Secrets of the Black Hand, and how to use its best ideas in your chronicle, whichever version of Vampire you play. The show rounds out with the return of our Storyteller Advice segment. Download the show now at our homepage, stop by our forums and leave feedback or drop us an email at darkerdaysradio@gmail.com.

Mark Hope

Adventurer
Darker Days Episode #15: Season 2 Begins!

Darker Days Episode #15

Kicking off the New Year with Season 2 of the Darker Days Podcast! Long awaited, often imitated, never duplicated! The boys go through some mail stuff and network news. Mark talks about “death - for medicinal purposes” in the Secret Frequency and then jumps into talking about different ways to use Mummy in your story. In the NWoD section Vince leads off with a talk about Promethean, wrapping up the show with a “What have you been doing” segment. So sit back listen and enjoy your favorite podcast about White Wolf’s World of Darkness. The only podcast dedicated to bringing you Classic World of Darkness and covering New World of Darkness. The Official Unofficial World of Darkness Podcast!

Download the show now at our homepage, stop by our forums and leave feedback or drop us an email at darkerdaysradio@gmail.com.

Mark Hope

Adventurer
Darker Days Presents: The Darkling Podcast Episode #6

Darkling Podcast

Episode #6 features a deeper look at Monte Cook's World of Darkness, with a more detailed examination of the game's supernatural beings, character powers and the innovative free-form magic system. Listen to the show now at our homepage, stop by our forums and leave feedback or drop us an email at darkerdaysradio@gmail.com. And stay tuned for Monte Cook himself on episode #7!

Last edited:

Mark Hope

Adventurer
Darker Days Presents: The Darkling Podcast Episode #7

Darkling Podcast

On Episode #7 we are joined by Monte Cook himself! Monte answers our listeners' questions and talks about designing his version of the World of Darkness, his new Dungeon-a-Day project, his recent book The Skeptic's Guide to Conspiracies and life at TSR. Check out the show now at our homepage, stop by our forums and leave feedback or drop us an email at darkerdaysradio@gmail.com.

Mark Hope

Adventurer
Darker Days Episode #16: The Changeling Show!

Darker Days Episode #16

Season 2 continues with a show dedicated to the most-requested topic in our mailbag: Changeling! We are joined by two Changeling scholars and experienced Storytellers - Adrian from Mirage Arcana Podcast, and ENWorld's very own Crothian - who share their insights, suggestions and war-stories on the Changeling line, from Dreaming to Dark Ages to Lost. And all our regular features are present as well, including a look at suicide hotspot Aokigahara Forest for the Secret Frequency.

Download the show now at our homepage, stop by our forums and leave feedback or drop us an email at darkerdaysradio@gmail.com.

Crothian

First Post
It was great talking about Changeling again. It makes me want to scrap my D&D game and run Changeling again. I think my players would kill me if I did that though. :D

Mark Hope

Adventurer
It was great talking about Changeling again. It makes me want to scrap my D&D game and run Changeling again. I think my players would kill me if I did that though. :D

It was great to have you on the show :). Players come and go - kill them first, then take their stuff!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases