Lost 4E Style: Kinslayer--Round 6: All PCs up!

EvolutionKB

First Post
As the lost gather their breath outside the goblin cave, they talk amongst themselves. Night has descended on the jungle. Shadows cling to the wet jungle trees around them. Heat lightning flashes in the clouds overhead. The jungle is mostly quiet, too quiet. A swarm of fruit eating bats flies out of the jungle, and over the goblin cave, ruining the silence. Lorn mentions to Stellan the reappearance of the ruins on the bluff overlooking the beach. Stellan growls, and remembers his failure to protect Eliza from the hobgoblins. She was still in the cave somewhere, she had to be.

[sblock=ooc]I would like actions, and your updated combat blocks posted here until we are ready to move on.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Redclaw

First Post
As they consider their options, although Stellan doesn't see any choice to searching for Eliza, the shifter pauses to gather his breath, shaking off the memories of Hooks' torture. Stretching, he eventually stands and does his best to verify that Eliza entered the cave but didn't return.
[sblock=ooc] Spend two healing surges to get to full, then use perception to search for tracks around the cave, 30[/sblock]
[sblock=Combat Stats]
Stellan Scarhide
44/44; SV 11, 5/10 s/day
Defenses 19|16 12 16
Longtooth Shifting
Wildblood Fury
Predatory Guardian
Mountain Lion Step

Form of the Relentless Panther
+1 Wounding Battleaxe[/sblock]

Oni

First Post
Lorn paced back and forth somewhat agitatedly, he wanted to go after Eliza as soon as possible. Finally he pointed at the unconscious Hooks.

Let us wake him up. See what he has to say about where Eliza is.

[sblock=ooc]

We took Hooks alive, so let's make use of it. :)

On another note, Evo did you want damage/lost surges/AP carried over with the level up?

http://www.enworld.org/forum/playin...d-4th-edition-style-combat-over-level-up.html

[/sblock]
[sblock=ministats]Lorn Spellwright- Male Human Wizard 1
Initiative: +5, Passive Perception: 12, Passive Insight: 12
AC:19, Fort:13, Reflex:17, Will:15 -- Speed:6
HP:29/31, Bloodied:15, Surge Value:7, Surges left:4/7
Action Points: 1
Powers -
Magic Missle
Scorching Blast
Thunderwave

Grasping Shadows
Icy Rays
Shield
Staff of Defense
Second Wind

Flaming Sphere
Power Jewel (Must have reached a milestone today)

Conditions:

Full character sheet[/sblock]

Last edited:

EvolutionKB

First Post
Stellan looks around studying the area. He points out several sets of footprints. Booted mostly. The drakes leave their own marks in the area as well. Another set of clawed feet stands out from the rest. It comes from a creature that walks upright.

Stellan also notices that the brown fur hides covering the entrance to the caves are from a bear. But not a brown bear, the fur is white, just covered in soot and dirt. These were from bears native to the Frostfell.

[sblock=ooc]
On another note, Evo did you want damage/lost surges/AP carried over with the level up?

Yes carry the damage/surges/APs over.[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
Thormir is still breathing heavily from the pain, but after resting for about a minute, bent on his knees, he straightens up, walks to where Hesh his, and after a vigorous slap on his back, he says, in a low, low voice: [size=-2]Thanks, hob.[/size]
Then, still grumbling over his ruined beard, he glances at the unconscious prisoner, and proposes, with a grin: Let Stellan ask him. 'M sure he'd be glad!

[sblock=ministats]Thormir Brassbeard, Dwarf Warlock 3
Init:+1 Speed:5 Insight:17 Perception:12, low-light vision
AC:15 For:17 Ref:15 Will:14
Hp:42/42 Surge:8 Surges/d:7/11
SW:1/1 AP:1 Item Power:1
Basic attack(ranged): eldritch blast +6 vs Ref,1d10+7 dmg, rng10
Basic/opportunity attack(melee): warhammer +3 vs AC, 1d10+1 dmg
Powers: Eldritch Blast, Hellish Rebuke
Vampiric embrace, Fey Bargain*, Fiery bolt
Flames of Phlegetos, Cape of the mountebank[/sblock]

ooc:Thormir spent 3 surges to get back at full hp.

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Hesh nods at the dwarf and stands over the goblin waiting for Stellan to question it.

OOC: Hesh will spend 1 HS to get to full.[sblock=Hesh]Hesh Sul'taskh—Male Hobgoblin Bravura Warlord 3
Initiative: +6, Low-Light, Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 10
AC: 19, Fort: 16, Reflex: 13, Will: 16 — Speed:5
HP: 36/36, Bloodied: 18, Surge: 9, Surges left: 6/9
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers -
Brash Assault
Viper's Strike

Luring Focus
Flattening Charge

Fearless Rescue
Inspiring Word x 2
Hobgoblin Resilience
Reckless Opportunity

Full character sheet[/sblock]

Redclaw

First Post
If we want him kept alive, maybe one of you should do the talking, Stellan suggests. I tend to be most convincing with my axe.
[sblock=ooc] Stellan has no bonus to intimidate. I would recommend that someone with some charisma take this one on. ;)[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=intimidating]I suggest red rolls an intimidate check on that one as an aid. If you get a ten it's a +2 to the main roll(which should be Hesh's if I'm not mistaken), also the situation should convey a bonus (I mean, the guy you just tortured is threatening you, it' a lot more intimidating than just bullying an npc in the streets, right?)[/sblock]

garyh

First Post
Xandren keeps his sword drawn, not wanting be caught off guard by any more surprises on this island.

[sblock=OOC]Sorry I haven't posted, I've been really busy the last week. I'll get my level 3 updates together in the next couple days.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases