WotBS 4E WotBS conversion discount?

Zinovia

Explorer
Elsewhere a $10 off coupon on the 4E version was mentioned for people who had purchased the 3.5 edition of WotBS. I didn't subscribe to the series (I found out about it well into the production of the 3.5 version) but have purchased all 12 of the modules for it already. Is a discount still possible, or did that only apply for people who subscribed?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It was included in the subscription separately, but if you've actually bought all 12 then I'm more than willing to extend it to you. Drop me an email - I'll have to sort it out manually.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm fairly sure I saw an email form you a few days back, but I was having troubles with gmail and can't find it now. Could you send it again so I can set you up with the discount?

Selganor

Adventurer
When and how did the discount get to the subscribers?

As a simple mail (then I'm sure I haven't got it anymore) or was it sent as a download file (then I'd like to know when that came so I don't have to check all my RPGNow orders/downloads)

Thanks in advance.

Selganor

Adventurer
Strange... I can't find any trace of this download in my RPGNow account. I take it the discount was sent somewhen around march 27th this year?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases