Level Up! ? Kncockspell? KQ? Fight On! ?

I buy, in either print or PDF...

Treebore

First Post
So what are you reading? Do you buy them in print? Do you get them in PDF? Both?

I'll put up a post so we can show who is buying any of these in some fashion.

Plus let me know if there are any others you know of. Like I know of Big Iron Vault.

Doh! Guess I should add Crusader! Guess I was thinking too purely of D&D related. Kind of silly considering how Knockspell and Fight On are purely aimed at "old School" D&D.

Last edited:

Treebore

First Post
For the record I buy all of them. Just started with KQ though. Heck, pretty much just started being able to afford all of them in the last couple of months.

I get print and PDF of KQ, Level Up, and Big Iron Vault. Only print for Knockspell and Fight On!

Treebore

First Post
I subscribed to Level Up! for the first 4 issues; $16 and they mail them to your house. :)

I go to my LGS regularly enough to just have it on my pull list. Saves me $8 and I still get the PDF copy. I just had to wait. Sales exceeded supply, so it took a while for my LGS to get enough copies in to supply everyone. In fact I just got mine this past Sunday.

Dice4Hire

First Post
None o them.

The only RPG magazines I ever subscribed to were Dragon and Dungeon (both long ago) and DUngeon (jsut before it was discontinued)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases