(4E, MapTools, Homebrew world) A world called Iaria [update:full]

MadLetter

First Post
Hi folks!

Currently I'm about to start up a new D&D game online. I already have three players, two reserved slots for other players that will join later and a whole world with maps included ready.

Now I just need one more player but can't find anyone who would be free at the appointed times.

Thus, I turn to these forums and ask: Are you interested?

Well, up to the information about my campaign. First-up, you can find all the information you could want here (klick me!)

Also, a short synopsis of my world for you to get a feeling for it:

It's a dark world, a dangerous one. Iaria is older than 200 years, but nobody can remember much from this time. Just shy of those 200 years ago, the mortal races of the world awoke one morning, walking out of their houses and looking at the sky, the world around them and at themselves. What had happened? Nobody knew. Something did happen, though, for the world was in ruins and many mortal races were diminished, most notably among them humans.
Since this day, 200 years ago, many things have happened. The mortal races found new gods, new worlds and odd magical wonders all around them, not being able to understand what they were for or how to use most of them.
The gods of old are stilent and seem to no longer care for mankind, whilst new gods have emerged from the Shadowfell.

This campaign is intended to be a tale of great heroes trying to unlock some of the deadliest secrets of this world. Be part in it, and join up!

We have found our last member, no more slots are open right now. I will update this thread if this changes!

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases