The Upcoming Adventures thread

Ozymandias79

First Post
Actually Soldier wasn't created in a forge but if you mean his hook, well, it could be a creation forge but it could also be some other type of forge :cool:

Ozzy

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Good news! Can Dextyr Keep All These Strikers Alive? has been approved! I plan to run it once Fire! is finished.

If Dextyr's gone on to another adventure by then, I can run it with any other leader. The parameters are 1 leader and as many strikers as possible. Hopefully at least 3, although if Vixo really doesn't want to adventure with Blade we may have a problem...

renau1g

First Post
Good news! Can Dextyr Keep All These Strikers Alive? has been approved! I plan to run it once Fire! is finished.

If Dextyr's gone on to another adventure by then, I can run it with any other leader. The parameters are 1 leader and as many strikers as possible. Hopefully at least 3, although if Vixo really doesn't want to adventure with Blade we may have a problem...

No problem, I believe we may have another comrade in arms so to speak, at least after a proper duel ;)

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
I have a medium length adventure that's pretty much ready to go. I just need to figure out how I'm going to handle mapping, and it would probably help if a few more people were in the tavern.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
As my PbP game in the regular forum winds down, I am considering running my next game in L4W. If I am going to run games, I might as well get the (DM) credit for it!

Anyway, I consider running something in Daunton involving a criminal gang and a lot zombies.

In an effort to contribute to the setting, I want to develop some existing places and people.

This guy mentioned in the wiki would fit the bill as mastermind of the nefarious plot I have in mind.

Rinch the Riser
The leader of the Ab-Dead, Rinch earned his nickname from his stubborn unwillingness to die. Local authorities have placed countless bounties on his head, and he has been publicly executed no less than fifteen times. His head has been personally delivered to at least three nobles with a grudge against him and his gang. Yet each time, his body goes missing within a few weeks of his supposed "death", and folks report seeing him walk the streets once more. His gang is the Ab-Dead, the only gang in Daunton that knowingly consorts with necromancers and the undead. Undead grafts are seen as a sign of alliegance to him

What I wonder is, is this all the canon facts I need to worry about? Or has Rinch been involved in a previous adventure by another DM? Who is the author, anyway?

Ecce

First Post
As my PbP game in the regular forum winds down, I am considering running my next game in L4W. If I am going to run games, I might as well get the (DM) credit for it!

Anyway, I consider running something in Daunton involving a criminal gang and a lot zombies.

In an effort to contribute to the setting, I want to develop some existing places and people.

This guy mentioned in the wiki would fit the bill as mastermind of the nefarious plot I have in mind.

What I wonder is, is this all the canon facts I need to worry about? Or has Rinch been involved in a previous adventure by another DM? Who is the author, anyway?

Since it's been brought up, I'd dig a zombie gangland adventure.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases