The Upcoming Adventures thread

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Well, I've recently cooked up an idea, but I've not refined it into anything reasonably resembling an adventure outline yet. And I don't really have the time yet to start running an adventure ... I'm hoping for sort of late August, and that's the earliest I could really justify starting it up. I really wish I could have it ready to go next week for all these characters about to flood the tavern, but I can't. Sorry guys :(

Anyway, for those interested when I can actually run it, it will be a sort of "hunt the pirate" adventure. But not. You'll just have to come along for the ride and figure it out for yourselves :p It will involve a substantial amount of sailing around the Isles, though, sort of a la Captain's Caper (at least as far as travel is concerned).

covaithe

Explorer
Closed Eye is not terribly far from finishing, either, if we can keep some pace up. I'll likely run something else when that's done, though I'm not sure what, yet. I can probably take on another mini-adventure a la Hoofchew at some point, too.

Atanatotatos

First Post
I suppose I could run another hunt for The Long Arm of Lauto (it's supposed to be an open format, right?), after one encounter in my PvP series is over. I was thinking the Laughing Gallows...

Phoenix8008

First Post
Uh-oh! Upcoming PC glut! The first PHB2 character just entered the tavern, Dude Where's My Ring? is going to wrap up in the next few days, and both Captain's Caper (I assume) and Fire! are on their final battles - when those are over it'll put 18 characters back into circulation.

Anybody got anything in the works they haven't mentioned? Don Incognito, you still available to run "Fire and Ice"?

EDIT: I have no less than 3 adventure ideas, but no time to run them in the near future, so meh.
I already have a sequel for Captain's Caper approved which will (hopefully) use all the same PC's plus try to grab a leader type with some healing to tackle the sequel.

I didn't realize PHB2 had been approved. That'll teach me to watch the threads closer. :eek: Might be time to start considering my second L4W PC. :cool:

KenHood

First Post
Closed Eye is not terribly far from finishing...
Hmm.

If that's the case, does the Mostly Monstrous Crew have any openings? Palindrome needs to hang out with folks that don't mind torturing prisoners. He's human on the outside, but a monster on the inside. And it's the inside that counts.

Atanatotatos

First Post
I'm sure that everyone would be happy to adventure with Palindrom due to Kenhood being an awesome player, but... yeah, I'm pretty sure Alexander would have troubles with allowing torture under his eyes...

covaithe

Explorer
To be honest, I'm not sure I really want one of my characters in a party with Palindrome. It's not the... moral flexibility, though that would be an in-character issue. It's just that Palindrome is fundamentally not a team player. He subverts and undermines his party, rather than helping them. Or, rather, he is a team player, but his team has a maximum size of one, and any alliances are tenuous at best. The MMC, for all their sins, have each other's backs, no questions. I like that.

KenHood

First Post
He's not that bad.

Okay. He's exactly that bad.

In his defense, though, let me say that his party subverts and undermines him, not the other way around. If they just did what he wanted, they'd experience unmitigated success.

---

Anyway, it's a moot point. Doddoddod probably wouldn't allow the boy that much freedom. What I need is a DM to come up with a new Doddoddod Mystery (tm). Any takers?

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases