The Upcoming Adventures thread

treex

First Post
I have a level 4~6 adventure in the making and it has already received one approval. I'd like to poke around and see how many people are interested and what PCs they have.

Neil1889

First Post
I have a level 4~6 adventure in the making and it has already received one approval. I'd like to poke around and see how many people are interested and what PCs they have.

Lilli, now a level 5 Gnome Illusionist might be interested, depending on what it is. :)

treex

First Post
Well, according to [MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION], members of the Institute of Arcane Cyphers would be interested. It's a rather short adventure, and will involve fixing a faulty magical item.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
I've got a level 4 avenger, Tristan, that could come along. He's really not into the whole "city" and "civilization" thing, but maybe I can spin something about Dayna wanting him to help. Or maybe he's just bored, heh. ;)

Mewness

First Post
I have a level 6 battlemind|avenger who's been unoccupied for a really long time now. He knows nothing about magic, but that's never stopped him before.

dimsdale

First Post
I have a level 1 wrathful invoker that was sitting in the Tavern, but hasn't said much lately if you'd like another PC.

Come join the adventure Turing the tide. We have room for one more. If interested, post within the next day or two. I intend to get this adventure moving as I have three adventures that are tide together and I want to make the time line work.

FourMonos

First Post
[MENTION=84680]treex[/MENTION] I would volunteer my lvl 5 starpact hexblade if you need a striker. however, I do have characters in adventures, so I probably fall at the bottom of the 'need' pile

renau1g

First Post
Good news all, I've got an adventure in the queue (although I need 2 approvals still) as well if/when treex's fills up, same level range (I'll tweak to keep the deadliness challenge level up if there's a few higher level PC's... I haven't killed challenged any PC's in a while....:devil:) .It's a short one as well, solving a series of murders on the Isle of Opposition. Perhaps you read the Screamer recently?

EN World: Your Daily RPG Magazine - View Single Post - The Screamer - L4W News

Last edited:

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Good news all, I've got an adventure in the queue (although I need 2 approvals still) as well if/when treex's fills up, same level range (I'll tweak to keep the deadliness challenge level up if there's a few higher level PC's... I haven't killed challenged any PC's in a while....:devil:) .It's a short one as well, solving a series of murders on the Isle of Opposition. Perhaps you read the Screamer recently?

EN World: Your Daily RPG Magazine - View Single Post - The Screamer - L4W News

I sent an e-mail earlier (yesterday even maybe?) saying I Approved it... Either that or I'm having a psychotic episode.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases