The Upcoming Adventures thread

LadyLaw

First Post
Rysethynn (L1 Dwarf Warden) is still hanging around as well, but I'm not in a rush. She's my second character, so I'm trying to let those with only characters go ahead. Also, based on her background, I'm not sure she'd fit with the current L1-3 group heading out just now. :p

LadyLaw

First Post
Nah, that's the problem. I think she'd rather avoid the gnoll and half-orc. She sort of has a burning hatred of orcs that very often extends to their half-bred children. All things considered, I'm not sure she'd be inclined to assist in this case.

Personally, I think the gnoll RP so far has been hilarious and awesome. I also think a conquistador kobold is great. With a different character I'd be all over it. I just don't think this particular character would fit the group.

Luinnar

First Post
A group with a defender class that can be sticky and another melee partner? How can I say no? I'll tentatively request to join, pending Jax's not dying in the next few posts of renau1g's game. Also, @ryryguy, join us for fun and profit!

Luinnar: Link to Jax's sheet. This is my second character (after Jezebel, naturally).
I reserved you a spot! As long as the dragon was not covering a trap door to the underdark (that is to say the adventure is almost complete), you are welcome to join. :) Just let me know if you change your mind or anything changes please.

LadyLaw, if you change you mind please let me know :)

Voda Vosa, sorry my adventure is not for your character level. Hopefully one will come along soon for you.

renau1g

First Post
I can attest to the adventure almost being complete. Unfortunately 3/6 of the party has disappeared throughout the adventure, but we're limping to the finish line. ;)

I figure within the next week or so it should be done (depending on my work schedule)

Luinnar

First Post
I can attest to the adventure almost being complete. Unfortunately 3/6 of the party has disappeared throughout the adventure, but we're limping to the finish line. ;)

I figure within the next week or so it should be done (depending on my work schedule)
A week or whatever is fine, thanks for letting me know :)

Last edited:

Dekana

Explorer
Jax got enough xp to skip all of level 3 and go straight to 4. Hmm... I think it's a little on the high side for your adventure? Not too high though.I might be tempted to join another game in a higher level range. Still, I'm happy to join your group Luinnar, unless perhaps a 3-6ish group forms before we get started.

Luinnar

First Post
Jax got enough xp to skip all of level 3 and go straight to 4. Hmm... I think it's a little on the high side for your adventure? Not too high though.I might be tempted to join another game in a higher level range. Still, I'm happy to join your group Luinnar, unless perhaps a 3-6ish group forms before we get started.
Congratz!

It should be fine. I can easily scale the encounters and all that. Plus there is not a level 1 character in the group and it is not a dungeon crawl.

If you rather join a higher level group that is fine as well, your choice :)

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
My adventure still needs another approval. I have 1 from reanu1g, but need second yet.

Once Luinnar's group leaves the tavern I'll have to take a census and see who is left... and hopefully my adventure will be approved by then.

Yishim would love to join a party with a few level 3 and 4 or above characters in it. He is a Level 3 human illusionist wizard with tons of tactical control powers.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases