The Upcoming Adventures thread

dimsdale

First Post
o_0
I thought Formonus was the friend...

<edit> comment struck from the record. I was thinking of someone eles

[MENTION=6676620]VanderLegion[/MENTION] I'll give your firend a couple days. If a no show,
I'll start with the five we got.

Last edited:

jbear

First Post
Got it. Back at ya! :D

By the way, for those that check out this thread. There will be another low level adventure starting up soon. Level 1 actually. It will take PCs through to lvl 3 or 4 by the end of it.

I'm guessing it might take a while to recruit 5 or 6 players of lvl 1 as a whole bunch of PCs just left for Dimsdale's adventure.

Anyway, up and coming: "A Call for Lovers"
Awaiting approval

:)

[MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] Ah, if only I had so much spare time. And I've already begun making maps and hunting down tokens. I think I might do a recruitment call over in the main 4e forum, maybe we can get some new blood into the world of pbp!

Last edited:

dimsdale

First Post
Update: Adventure: Turning the Tide: Lvl's 1-3

1. Lvl 3 Wizard (Dekana) (IN if no other new players)
2. Lvl 1 Monk (Rapida) (IN if no other new players)
3. Lvl 2 Vampire (Treex) (IN if no other new players)
4. Lvl 2 Hybrid Swordmage/Wizard (VanderLegion) (IN if no other new players)
5. Lvl 1 Wizard (Formonus) (IN: New to Enworld)

Adventure begins tomorrow. One spot remaining. If no replies by tomorrow the adventure begins. (I sent a private message out to all new members of ENWORLD) A post will appear in the Tavern thread at that time and the adventure will begin. Good luck.

Last edited:

jbear

First Post
So, how many approvals do you need before an adventure is approved?

Luinnar has given me approval for the adventure.

Is that green light!? Or do you need 2 approvals like character creation?

In any case, I hope that I've left enough space for dimsdale to recruit for his adventure.

Recruiting for Lvl 1 adventure 'A Call for Lovers' for 5-6 PCs.

It is a Fey Flavoured adventure that will take place somewhere in the Near Lands (I think ... still working on how to connect it to the L4W setting).

PCs will probably be 4th level by the time the adventure ends, so quite a long one, but I plan to set a scorching pace! So I'm looking for players that can commit to a good posting rate for a decent period of time. Even if XP levels have risen beyond that during the course of the adventure, I'm only going to allow level ups at certain stages. Of course at the end of the adventure you will have all XP earned and will level to the correct level then. But I'm using an already made adventure and don't want to be messing around too much adjusting encounter DCs and what not.

I realise that it is going to be a struggle to find 5 PCs at level 1. I guess I can push to accept level 2 PCs and tweak difficulty levels.

But at this stage I'm not in a rush to get started. Once I link the adventure to a L4W location I'll be ready to go. (Help on doing that is gratefully accepted btw.

Open Slots: "A Call for Lovers"
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:? (maybe)

treex

First Post
I just spent the most of the night (it's night here right now) writing up my third character. At first I was gonna scrap it for some other idea, but I'm torn between the two.

In the end I decided it was better to just stick to it since it's halfway done and retire my first one later on. So I'll potentially have two new characters adventuring too.

PS: I'm such a greedy man D:

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases